• Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen
    • Quenton Nelson
    • Denzel Ward
    • Josh Allen

7 hours ago, bruceb said:

Pat Pete would be pick 15+

Much, much better now than any CB we could draft.

So Peterson, pick 47, and their 2019 1st................for pick 4 this year.

Peterson is a couple months away from being 28, two years on his deal at something like 12 million per year.  I mean, I would't pound the table in disgust if they did that or anything, but I just can't see them making this deal.  

Our window of opportunity to be a legit contending team would most likely be 2019 at the earliest, probably 2020 assuming our QB at #1 becomes good.  Not sure Peterson at 30 with his contract ending fits into what we need at that time.  

Pick 47 still a quality pick and their 2019 1st should at least be a mid 1st again, but still.  

I guess its not a BAD deal, but just doesnt seem like the "right" deal.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm sad, I thought this was my best line in my FF posting career, but no love. :(

Yeah likes are weird in here. Every time I think I’ve written a masterpiece I get no likes. When I post some random nonsense I get likes ????

Hard to believe they pass up on a QB. I voted Josh Rosen.

Giants fans are terrible.

It makes perfect sense for them to put smoke out there that they love Saquon. It tells Cleveland "hey, you better take him at #1 if you want him!" And if we were dumb enough to do this, they could get their pick of the litter for QB's.

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It's unsettling how many like chasers there are in here. I've seen probably 10 posts in this forum about being upset over likes now. There is only one true like and it comes from the Based GOrDon himself. 

It wasn't necessarily likes I was after. I just thought that, for once, I said something funny.

Though everytime I see your posts, I think back to your "10/10 how cool I am" one and realize I'll never be that funny.

I tried.

6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

It wasn't necessarily likes I was after. I just thought that, for once, I said something funny.

Though everytime I see your posts, I think back to your "10/10 how cool I am" one and realize I'll never be that funny.

I tried.

It's the timing of posts that matters. You can say a lot of funny things that never get noticed, but my obnoxious ****** ranting always comes at the witching hour. 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It's unsettling how many like chasers there are in here. I've seen probably 10 posts in this forum about being upset over likes now. There is only one true like and it comes from the Based GOrDon himself. 

I’m not liking this post. 

Archived