LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Not sure. I think I am living right now. Always seem to be. 

Since you do live in the future can you please make sure not to ruin the Browns game plan when you find out before the rest of us.

Isn't it like Thursday already over there?

51 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

No, we still post stuff online with carrier pigeons.

I feel that way with regards to following Footy in Australia.  (I've found dozens of sites on the sport, am in chat boards with Footy fans that are helping me to gain a deeper understanding of the game.  (I've become pretty good so far.)  

22 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

As I said in another thread, my coworker who spends plenty of time beside John Dorsey and company believes that Darnold is the guy, but Mayfield is "a close second."

What's your co-workers role?

And at this point, I truly believe nobody besides Dorsey/Haslem know who the pick is. Charles Davis was just on the radio and made that point that he believes the decision has been made for a week or two now but he thinks only him and Haslem know and they are not telling anybody else maybe besides Wolf before draft day to prevent leaks.

Which makes sense because that would put the date right in line with when Sam Darnold started following Drew Stanton on IG.

I am hoping for Baker at #1. To be honest though, whoever it is, I am going to be very worried they'll turn out to be a bust and I will hope like hell they aren't. I feel like the whipped puppy that flinches every time someone reaches to scratch their ear. Just once, if by accident or miracle from God, I just want them to stumble on a franchise QB. I don't care if they use a dart board to pick which one, I just want whomever it is to succeed and make this team watchable.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

What's your co-workers role?

And at this point, I truly believe nobody besides Dorsey/Haslem know who the pick is. Charles Davis was just on the radio and made that point that he believes the decision has been made for a week or two now but he thinks only him and Haslem know and they are not telling anybody else maybe besides Wolf before draft day to prevent leaks.

This is pretty obvious IMO.

Jesus help the oaf who thinks they’re still looking at Venn diagrams and hand measurements trying to figure it out.

1 minute ago, shoffma1999 said:

I am hoping for Baker at #1. To be honest though, whoever it is, I am going to be very worried they'll turn out to be a bust and I will hope like hell they aren't. I feel like the whipped puppy that flinches every time someone reaches to scratch their ear. Just once, if by accident or miracle from God, I just want them to stumble on a franchise QB. I don't care if they use a dart board to pick which one, I just want whomever it is to succeed and make this team watchable.

Good news - since whoever it is will be red shirted for an entire year, you will at least have a full season of optimism with no worry until whoever it is hits the field in 2019.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is pretty obvious IMO.

Jesus help the oaf who thinks they’re still looking at Venn diagrams and hand measurements trying to figure it out.

I don't think it's out of the question to think that could have it narrowed down to 2 guys and are doing some final revisions with the scouts and front office before making the definite decision on one.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good news - since whoever it is will be red shirted for an entire year, you will at least have a full season of optimism with no worry until whoever it is hits the field in 2019.

Haha, I have actually thought that. What would be really great is if Tyrod Taylor sets the world on fire and it renders the whole thing moot. All the better if the person we draft turns out awesome too.

Archived