buckeyesNut0623

Does This Make You Happy or Sad?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Happy or Sad?

• Happy 😄
    • Sad 😭

Just saw a 1st round mock by Tom Fornelli on CBS Sportline that has us taking 

1. Sam Darnold QB USC 

4. Trading back with Buffalo for there 2 1st's plus more whatever that means but I assume that's a 1st rounder next year. 

12. Minkah Fitzpatrick CB Alabama listed as a CB 

Minkah is the 2nd CB off the board with Ward going 9th to SF. Also Derwin James is off the board 7th to TB. 

22. Mike McGlinckey OT Notre Dame the 2nd OT off the board with Connor Williams going 17th to LA Chargers. 

So the question I ask is, would you be happy with this 2018 Cleveland Browns draft? I saw this and said to myself "if this happened this way and we got another 1st rounder next year plus 2 this year. We walk away with Sam and Minkah, I can live with McGlinchey. Heck I'd even be happy with that draft". 

It never works out the way you hope but I figured I'd kick it around here, 3 days away from the draft. Seems like an eternity lol. 

13 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Just saw a 1st round mock by Tom Fornelli on CBS Sportline that has us taking 

1. Sam Darnold QB USC 

4. Trading back with Buffalo for there 2 1st's plus more whatever that means but I assume that's a 1st rounder next year. 

12. Minkah Fitzpatrick CB Alabama listed as a CB 

Minkah is the 2nd CB off the board with Ward going 9th to SF. Also Derwin James is off the board 7th to TB. 

22. Mike McGlinckey OT Notre Dame the 2nd OT off the board with Connor Williams going 17th to LA Chargers. 

So the question I ask is, would you be happy with this 2018 Cleveland Browns draft? I saw this and said to myself "if this happened this way and we got another 1st rounder next year plus 2 this year. We walk away with Sam and Minkah, I can live with McGlinchey. Heck I'd even be happy with that draft". 

It never works out the way you hope but I figured I'd kick it around here, 3 days away from the draft. Seems like an eternity lol. 

I put sad when you look what luck did for indy if you paired luck with barkley they have 2 super bowl apperances

especially sense i can probably trade are second round pick for a 1st next yeaR

Sad but depending on what we got out of the Bills. I'd want all their 1st and 2nd day picks from 2018 and 2019 with a 2nd day from 2020. Then again I, in no way what so ever, want to trade with them unless we own them for the next several years. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I clicked happy, but I would be a lot happier if we didn't spend that high a pick on 

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

McGlinckey

I want the Samoan rugby player, and he certainly will not cost us #22.

Much, much better value there.

This made me really sad....I really don't see Fitz being there at 12....theres no way so the wouldn't be the pick, dude doesn't fall out of the top 10 imo. And i'm tired of trading back for more picks. All these picks will come do at the same time once contacts end and we won't be able to sign them all, we would lose one. Please stay at 4 and pick Chubb or Barkley. 

I don’t love McGlinchey but do like Minkah + picks and love the Darnold pick. So, I do love it. I’ll base my round 1 feelings on pick 1 though. If they get Darnold, I’ll rationalize whatever other route they go after that. If they take Allen, I’ll paint the town red, no going back.

Archived