DT David Irving under DV investigation

textaz03

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/04/23/cowboys-de-david-irving-says-twitter-account-hacked-after-allegations-emerge

“Irving is being investigated over allegations related to assault with bodily injury, assault by impeding breath and unlawful restraint. Officer Radd Rotello said police are still gathering facts and that no arrests have been made.”

well sum ******!! See you in Week 7 Irving, if your not cut. 

I said before there was something about this kid I didn’t like. All the talent but no brains!! Guess he didn’t learn from Zeke. 

Also, see this as a huge impact on any future compensatory pick for him or trade value. 

This is not his 1st DV investigation either. He was investigated in 2013 as well and that’s what got him suspended from college ball. 

Shes an idiot. Whether shes lying or telling the truth. She just lost Irving and the 60 million dollar contract he was going to be getting in like a year from us or someone else. So have fun with w/e alimony he can give you cause it wont be millions anytime soon.

The front office better be looking for his replacement in the draft. Irving is great on the field, but it feels like there is something every year with him. The juice isn't worth the squeeze with him, especially with Goodell being able to suspend due to a DV accusation. 

If this is proven to be false but it ruins what we could've had with irving, she should be arrested. 

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I mean this woman is his daughters mother, not really a "circle". 

Sounds like just a nutcase of a mother.

Sounds like they're doing a little more than just co-parenting. She's obviously still in, or was in, his flock. He obviously is a poor judge of character. You can tell she's a nutcase from your computer but he couldn't see it before this? 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Sounds like they're doing a little more than just co-parenting. She's obviously still in, or was in, his flock. He obviously is a poor judge of character. You can tell she's a nutcase from your computer but he couldn't see it before this? 

We have all been in relationships with people for longer than we should have. That being said I feel pretty confident this case will go clean.

Zeke's nutcase girl never owned up to her lies. This chick did it already.

Zeke nor Irving never struck me as guys to do things like this. Greg Hardy on the other hand ? yeah..

6 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

The front office better be looking for his replacement in the draft. Irving is great on the field, but it feels like there is something every year with him. The juice isn't worth the squeeze with him, especially with Goodell being able to suspend due to a DV accusation. 

If this is proven to be false but it ruins what we could've had with irving, she should be arrested. 

Harold Landry?

Archived