Sign in to follow this  
stallyns

Draft Talk 2018

So, slot Nelson at LG and Mewhort at RG with Slauson to cover for injuries behind Mewhort and Kelly

Castonzo - Nelson - Kelly - Mewhort - Goode

depending on possible OT in the second

1 minute ago, Warhorse said:

A real O-line in Indy!

I'm actually glad we got him, I was getting really tired of people having us draft a G over a T. IMHO the only G I would take over a T was Nelson. I seen so many mocks having us take a G in the second round and a tackle in the 4th or 5th. Frustrated me to no end 

For selfish reasons I want big Mike to fall to us in round 2. Would love to watch Mike and Q continue playing together

Great 1st pick by Ballard. We need Andrew back and we need to protect him.

Ballard just drafted possibly the best player in the draft and will certainly shore up our O-line. 

1 minute ago, ColtsFan40 said:

Any chance we trade back into the first for a DE or LB

I feel like if Landry or Edmunds fall passed 20 then its a very good possibility 

I think trading back in with the Eagles makes a lot of sense. We make sure we get the guy we want and lock in the option for a 5 year.  Only down side would be that he would cost a little bit more money but we have it to spend

2 picks to go and 5 picks before we pick twice tomorrow and these are all available: 

DE Harold Landry, OT Connor Williams, HB Derrius Guise, G Will Hernandez, HB Sony Michel, CB Isaiah Oliver, HB Ronald Jones, WR Christian Kirk, OT Tyrell Crosby CB Josh Jackson and WR James Washington.

Do we grab him if he's there at 1 of our 3 2nd round spots? I think we do. He's a bit of a risk but if healthy he's worth it, if not we have 2 other 2nd rounders to fall back on.