Wednesday Night Football - Panthers vs Texans (fret v ET!)

ET80

4 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

*8th pick

Amateur hour.

Listen - it's not TOO bad! Picking 5th overall means you don't get the BEST guys, but your guys aren't completely a waste of a big contract. So when they invariably fail, it's not like you're paying tons of money! Hooray!

Ask @iPwn, he knows!

17 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

*8th pick

I'd say you're bad at everything you do, but you're a Wildcatter fan; that goes without saying.

Only way I could be worse? If I was picking 6th, like Carolina! Ha! Boom! Headshot! In your head!

Obligatory @iPwn tag!

boom-headshot_o_899771.gif

*8th pick

You didn't even change it. Now you're just being lazy.

Watermelon to the dome looks uncomfortable, though. Nice visual representation of the pain and shame every Wildcatter feels when they suit up in that ridiculous uniform.

34 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Let's talk football and discuss the game.

Fair point. @fretgod99 and I get like that when we're off our meds. xD

I actually have the Panthers as a strong playoff contender this season with the additions of McCaffery and WR/RB Curtis Samuel; They actually have a very diverse unit of pass catchers, with McCaffery and Samuel operating in space, Kelvin Benjamin working as a big guy on the boundary and Greg Olson as an elite target down the seams.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

McCaffery is a guy I'll be watching with great curiosity over the next several seasons. He's certainly a unicorn. Curious to learn if he'll buck the trend of the past 20-30 years and become a consistently successful RB.

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

He is the guy I want to see from the Panthers. I want to see how they use him in the game. 

I'm thinking he'll be what everyone was expecting out of Saints RB back in 2006 - a jack of all trades that'll run the ball well to all spots, make an impact in the return game and serve well as an outlet guy in space.

He's got the skills to be a three down RB in the league, so he should be able to make big plays early.

12 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Curious to learn if he'll buck the trend of the past 20-30 years and become a consistently successful RB.

Which trend? 

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm thinking he'll be what everyone was expecting out of Saints RB back in 2006 - a jack of all trades that'll run the ball well to all spots, make an impact in the return game and serve well as an outlet guy in space.

That is my thought too. Have him do as much as humanly possible while still technically being behind J-Stew as a running back

Archived