2 day's before the draft mock Drafts

Trapt37

OK I have 2 predictions of what the Cowboys may do during the draft and both are heavily due to the fact that the Draft is in AT&T stadium...so here we go

First off in both I think Cleveland will Shock the world and pick Barkley and Chubb with 1 and 4, 2nd I believe 2 blue chip prospects will fall past 15 1 being Derwin James and the other being Roquan Smith this is also because I believe 5 QB's will go in the top 10 so here we go!

prediction 1

Dallas sees Derwin James fall to 15 and makes a trade #15 (1050) for #19, #116, and a 2019 4th

#15 Dallas selects Derwin James S

#50 Dallas Selects Cortland Sutton WR

#81 Dallas Selects Ogbonnia Okoronkwo LB

#137 Dallas Selects Nyheim Hines RB

#171 Dallas Selects Deadrin Sneat DT

#192 Dallas Selects Dimitri Flowers FB

#193  Dallas Selects Fred Warner LB

#208 Dallas Selects Nathan Sheppard DT

#236 Dallas Selects Tyler Conklin TE

As you can see with the first one I covered most of the need with the exception of G because I feel like what we have works and yes IMO I think Martin or Fleming would be great LG's

Prediction 2 

Dallas sees nobody it likes fall and Cleveland does Cleveland calls offering 33, 64, and a 2019 3rd, Dallas also gets a call from NE and NE offers 31, 63, and a 2019 3rd, Dallas goes back to the Browns with this and they add 35 and ask Dallas to add 116, Dallas accepts and the trade is made, Dallas sees a guy they like fall to 30 and call Min worried that NE might pick him at 31 Dallas offers 50, 137, and a 2019 5th Minn accepts

#30 Dallas Selects LVE LB

#33 Dallas Selects Jaire Alexander DB

#35 Dallas Selects Will Hernandez OG

#64 Dallas Selects Cortland Sutton WR

#81 Dallas Selects a trade Seattle comes calling and offers Earl Thomas and #120 for #81

#120 Dallas Selects Nyheim Hines RB

#171 Dallas Selects Kemoko Turay DE

#192 Dallas Selects Dimitri Flowers FB

#193 Dallas Selects Fred Warner LB

#208 Dallas Selects Nathan Sheppard DT

#236 Dallas Selects Tyler Conklin TE

Thoughts guys!

Archived