Barkley or Chubb at #4?

BleedTheClock

Who do you prefer at #4?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would u pick between these two?

Anyone else catch Myles Garrett on NFL Network? Did not sound thrilled about the possibility of adding Chubb. Basically seemed to feel that people are really sleeping on Ogbah, and expressed confidence in the current DE's on the roster getting the job done.

Another interesting tidbit of note, Myles said he knew he was the pick a couple days before the draft, after the "coaches" gave him a "tip."

Just now, MistaBohmbastic said:

Anyone else catch Myles Garrett on NFL Network? Did not sound thrilled about the possibility of adding Chubb. Basically seemed to feel that people are really sleeping on Ogbah, and expressed confidence in the current DE's on the roster getting the job done.

Eh, what else is he gonna say about his teammates?

”Man, they blow.  Better hope we draft that dude or we SOL.”

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Obv not. But the concept could still be exciting to him. Just cause he likes Ogbah doesn't mean he has to be entirely against the idea of throwing another guy in the mix, but that was the vibe I got from the interview.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I bet he’ll change his tune when he’s not getting double teamed anymore. Plus you can always play ogbah on the inside or as an OLB in certain sets. He’s big and athletic enough to do whatever you need him to do. 

22 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Obv not. But the concept could still be exciting to him. Just cause he likes Ogbah doesn't mean he has to be entirely against the idea of throwing another guy in the mix, but that was the vibe I got from the interview.

I get it, but his best bet it to generally say nothing.  At least imo.  Cross that bridge when you get to it.

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I bet he’ll change his tune when he’s not getting double teamed anymore. Plus you can always play ogbah on the inside or as an OLB in certain sets. He’s big and athletic enough to do whatever you need him to do. 

I’m sure he will.

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Basically seemed to feel that people are really sleeping on Ogbah, and expressed confidence in the current DE's on the roster getting the job done.

Agree with him re Ogbah.

Do not understand the hate/under appreciation of what he has shown.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Agree with him re Ogbah.

Do not understand the hate/under appreciation of what he has shown.

Yes. Well above average as a starter paired with Garrett makes him more effective. If we get an internal pass rusher we will be a legit front 7

11 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

To your point though, I'd so love Anthony Miller on this offense.

I would too if I knew JG was going to be able to stay on the field 

but to me I'd rather have DJ Chark because if JG can't stay playing we need someone to be able to stretch the field to open it up for Landry/Njocku 

17 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Another interesting tidbit of note, Myles said he knew he was the pick a couple days before the draft, after the "coaches" gave him a "tip."

I watched it and he said plenty of nice things about Chubb. He just hedged his bets IMO. Said great things about Chubb but said great things about Ogbah. 

If he likes Ogbah so much, he should enjoy it when Chubb is the DE opposite of him and Ogbah is playing directly next to him as his interior guy on a 3rd and long.

On 4/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, NudeTayne said:

I'm pretty split on the idea, mostly because I don't see chub as Myles Garrett in any way. If you was, this would be an easier answer. That said, the likelihood that any rookie we take this year starts over Tyrod Taylor is pretty low. By that logic, it might make more sense to grab Chubb now and another rookie running back next year if we don't grab someone we love this year other than Barkley.

To me Barkley is north of chris johnson barkley,gordon, landrey are all going to make secondary coaches want to resign.

That said I do not understand why we did not get obj

14 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

To me Barkley is north of chris johnson barkley,gordon, landrey are all going to make secondary coaches want to resign.

That said I do not understand why we did not get obj

A diva who wants $20 million per year, just had a video leak of him and some folks with cocaine, just had a major injury, seems like a major head case who needs to be managed...what's not to love? ? That said, he's a talent and would be good on any team.

Oh, and the Giants want multiple firsts. Nope.

18 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Maybe he’s afraid of Chubb taking his job. He’s an injury away ?

Archived