3 Round Mock

carrolljcmc

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

That's not enough to get 26. Atlanta would need Arizona's 2nd this year to make it even.

the picks are good for the 2nd and 3rd though.

And it would be stupid of the Cardinals to take Jackson anyway. He is another akli smith 

16 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

And it would be stupid of the Cardinals to take Jackson anyway. He is another akli smith 

That my friend i can't agree with you on as i think Jackson is one of the better QB's in this draft and i pray the Saints don't end up with him somehow in this draft for the next 10 years. 

16.  Baltimore Ravens  -  DJ Moore  -  WR  -  Maryland
52.  Baltimore Ravens  -  Frank Ragnow  -  OC  -  Arkansas
83.  Baltimore Ravens  -  Parry Nickerson  -  CB  -  Tulane

Love this draft for the Ravens.  The top two picks are great.  I would prefer Jones (OT, OSU), one of the LBs, Andrews (TE - Oklahoma) or Bo Scarborough with that third pick if the board shook out like that (just looked at guys in the remainder of the round), but it's fine for the mock and could very well happen.

23 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not hip to current events? His character issues wouldn't allow him to go in the first 4 rounds BEFORE his combine failure.

Yeah, no one has ever gotten drafted higher than previously thought before character issues, especially from the University of Florida.  Oh wait...

11 hours ago, The OUTLAW said:

Browns take Guice at 33, not Kolton Miller

The only reason I didn't give them a RB in the first three rounds is that they already have Carlos Hyde, Duke Johnson, and Mathhew Dayes on the roster at the position.

10 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

Yeah, no one has ever gotten drafted higher than previously thought before character issues, especially from the University of Florida.  Oh wait...

??? Antonio Callaway is a lot different than the other "character concerns" guys from Florida. He's not your average college dummy...this dude has reinvented the wheel in terms of poor decision making. Not to mention, the dude has clearly not learned from any of this experiences. His rap sheet screams "thug", his interviews are terrible, and now he's failed a drug test. You think that warrants a 2nd round selection? Have fun with that projection.

29 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

??? Antonio Callaway is a lot different than the other "character concerns" guys from Florida. He's not your average college dummy...this dude has reinvented the wheel in terms of poor decision making. Not to mention, the dude has clearly not learned from any of this experiences. His rap sheet screams "thug", his interviews are terrible, and now he's failed a drug test. You think that warrants a 2nd round selection? Have fun with that projection.

Considering this mock was done before the failed drug test came out, yes, he projected as a 2nd round pick.  Now he's a 5th or 6th round projection.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  If you'd like, after the draft we can revisit this post and you can say told you so if it'll make you feel better about yourself.

2 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

Considering this mock was done before the failed drug test came out, yes, he projected as a 2nd round pick.  Now he's a 5th or 6th round projection.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  If you'd like, after the draft we can revisit this post and you can say told you so if it'll make you feel better about yourself.

Nice! Thanks dude. I can use any little emotional boost I can get! Talk to ya on Sunday!

-not even a Jags fan btw.

Archived