BAKER MAYFIELD HEIGHT THRESHOLD VOTE. STOP IN, HAVE A VOTE. GUARANTEED 1000% HINGED.

NudeTayne

Jacob or Edward?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How tall would Baker Mayfield have to be for you to take him over Darnold?

• 6'0 5/8" is fine. That's my quarterback.
    • 6'2" Rodgers v2.0
    • 6'3" Prototypical mid
    • 6'4" Prototypical grandé
    • 6'5" Allen the evil cleric size
    • 6'6" Can see over o-line finally
    • 6'7" Can also cover at LT in a pinch
    • 6'8" Lobstersize

So according to footballsfuture by-laws, you are all required to vote on this poll.

The question: how tall would Baker Mayfield have to be for you to choose him over Darnold?

If there's time before the draft, I'll follow this up with a Sam Darnold hand size threshold poll for balance. Oh, and if you don't like the parameters, take it up with Webby; it was his idea.

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

I was going to vote...but then I thought about it......Darnold is the only QB I'd take over Mayfield...but its got nothing to do with his height.

If Mayfield was 6-3/6-4 I think he would be a lock as a top 3 pick.

Unfortunately, per ff by-laws, you must vote. Webby says.

I like Darnold more than him even if they were the same size due to age, scheme, and intangibles (attitude, zero off field, etc.). That said, if Mayfield were 6'4, I could at least live with the selection of him over Darnold to some extent, regardless of his general dooshbaggery.

56 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Your hatred for a dude you’ve never met is kind of unreal. ? 

Maybe he’s a decent fella? Perhaps?

Nope. The seed of hatred came to life when he planted that flag at center field in the horseshoe. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

IDGAF how tall Mayfield is. I just don't know how well his game translates from OU's offense. In any other draft where Sam Darnold is not available, he goes number 1. That's not the case. 

This.

And the garbage *** Big 12 defenses he faced.

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Nope. The seed of hatred came to life when he planted that flag at center field in the horseshoe. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I blame Jerome Baker for not being able to identify a freaking RB coming out of the backfield to catch a pass the entire 2nd half when OU was in their 2 back offense. It was embarrassing. Also, see Iowa.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I blame Jerome Baker for not being able to identify a freaking RB coming out of the backfield to catch a pass the entire 2nd half when OU was in their 2 back offense. It was embarrassing. Also, see Iowa.

I don't like Iowa either. They look like the squeelers. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived