BAKER MAYFIELD HEIGHT THRESHOLD VOTE. STOP IN, HAVE A VOTE. GUARANTEED 1000% HINGED.

NudeTayne

Jacob or Edward?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How tall would Baker Mayfield have to be for you to take him over Darnold?

• 6'0 5/8" is fine. That's my quarterback.
    • 6'2" Rodgers v2.0
    • 6'3" Prototypical mid
    • 6'4" Prototypical grandé
    • 6'5" Allen the evil cleric size
    • 6'6" Can see over o-line finally
    • 6'7" Can also cover at LT in a pinch
    • 6'8" Lobstersize

55 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Nope. The seed of hatred came to life when he planted that flag at center field in the horseshoe. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

It might be that I just got out of my EMDR session, but I'm feeling a sense of emotional catharsis for this admittance. Now the healing can began.

Tayne as neutral intermediary: "Cheddy/Grossi, what would you like to say to your new starting quarterback, Baker Mayfield, now that you have the opportunity?"

Cheddar: "When you slammed that flag down, I felt intense personalized anger. tehOSU is my heart. I know you were just responding to earlier happenings, but...why did you have to do one of the most epic things in college football history to my team!?"

Baker: "Hee hee."

*Cheddy storms out with an armful of Canucks gear.*

P.S.: You know you ain't going nowhere, and you're gonna be happy you stayed when Baker slams down a home made @DaWg_LB. flag on the Pittsburgh 50.

53 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This.

And the garbage *** Big 12 defenses he faced.

53 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I blame Jerome Baker for not being able to identify a freaking RB coming out of the backfield to catch a pass the entire 2nd half when OU was in their 2 back offense. It was embarrassing. Also, see Iowa.

Would you guys rather draft an enemy that came in and stomped ya' or a local kid who blew the big game?

51 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

If they were the same size, I’d draft Darnold without a second thought.

So at least 6'5" then. Please be sure to vote.

42 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

None of the above, I just think Darnold is a better qb. 

This is a warning from Webby. Please cast your vote above.

18 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@NudeTayne Tayne. You make me smile.

giphy.gif

Well this man has always made me smile, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that you have always been this man.

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It might be that I just got out of my EMDR session, but I'm feeling a sense of emotional catharsis for this admittance. Now the healing can began.

Tayne as neutral intermediary: "Cheddy/Grossi, what would you like to say to your new starting quarterback, Baker Mayfield, now that you have the opportunity?"

Cheddar: "When you slammed that flag down, I felt intense personalized anger. tehOSU is my heart. I know you were just responding to earlier happenings, but...why did you have to do one of the most epic things in college football history to my team!?"

Baker: "Hee hee."

*Cheddy storms out with an armful of Canucks gear.*

P.S.: You know you ain't going nowhere, and you're gonna be happy you stayed when Baker slams down a home made @DaWg_LB. flag on the Pittsburgh 50.

You know the Eagles just won the super bowl right? Cheese steaks and Always Sunny!  I'm heading east not north. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Darnold being better than Mayfield has nothing to do with his height or off the field stuff...that stuff just makes the choice of whose best even clearer... Darnold is just better than Baker at the rare skills of Quarterbacking needed in the NFL (elite anticipation within the pocket, pocket poise, blitz avoidance, clutch factor, pinpoint accuracy off platform, etc..)

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

If they were the same size, I’d draft Darnold without a second thought.

No truer words spoken...

I'd go even further and say... if they had equal emotional maturity and off-field concerns, I'd still draft Darnold without hesitation.

23 minutes ago, bruceb said:

The physics of his play would change dramatically with a change in height, especially if the change were not proportional throughout his entire body.

So my answer is: Darnold.

This makes a lot of sense. I can tell you're a scientist ?.

8 hours ago, Mind Character said:

No truer words spoken...

I'd go even further and say... if they had equal emotional maturity and off-field concerns, I'd still draft Darnold without hesitation.

So I'm going to go ahead and assume if he was taller that fewer people would mess with Mayfield, so he'd have fewer opportunities to get in trouble and thusly would exhibit behavior in pine with one considered to be emotionally mature. So make sure to vote 6'5", the height of a big-armed champion to be.

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Projects to a better QB you mean. He has only proven he can do less with less up to this point.

Incorrect. I think he’s a better qb now as well as projects to be a better one in the nfl. If I thought Mayfield was a better qb he’d be my favorite. Or for people outside of Murica favourite. 

Archived