2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

21 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Allen is trash IMO.  He can certainly zing it but he's too inaccurate for my liking and did he not elevate his program to the level you would want to see in an elite college QB prospect.  Add in those recent tweets and it's even more of a reason for me to stay far away.  I think we will see him fall a bit tonight.

If Browns wanted a guy like Allen then they could have just kept Kizer..

I don't think he is trash and I like him way more than I liked Kizer but whoever drafts him have to be really careful with him...you basically need to build your coaching staff around him ala Wentz...

On a side note I expect Mayfield to rank way ahead of any of the other QBs when it comes to personality...him vs. Haley should be pretty special haha.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

On a side note I expect Mayfield to rank way ahead of any of the other QBs when it comes to personality...him vs. Haley should be pretty special haha.

I can actually see Mayfield and Haley getting along really well...

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Rosen worries me.  Love the talent just don't know if he's cut out to be the guy.  He kind of reminds me of Cutler in terms of his personality.

The fact that his own head coach at UCLA Jim Mora said that he'd take Darnold at #1 for the Browns before any other QB is pretty telling.  This tells me that he might be a hard guy to coach and get on board.

Not sure why the Mora stuff is so big of a deal. He said that day "he doesn't fit in Cleveland," people read it as "his coach even thinks he isn't good enough to go #1!" and then he had to issue this apology even though people are clueless and didn't actually listen to him.

On the 22nd, Mora tweeted "Those that question Rosen's toughness, competitiveness and love of the game are so far off anything I've seen in 6+ years knowing this man.  He's the real deal, he has it all, he will be a great one, he will win championships."

Rumblings from the Bears seems that they are leaning towards a defensive back at 8. Hope this is not true as if they go defense they should go for a linebacker. It is rumored to be Denzel Ward or Fitzpatrick.

2 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I don't think any of these QB's are necessarily a knock it out of the park type of prospect.  They all have their flaws.  Among the top rated ones though, I''d be apt to take the most accurate and the one who has had the most success against the highest level of competition.  To me that is Mayfield.

Does Mayfield have a strong enough arm to go one though? this is why Cleveland should go Barkley at 1 and then take a QB at 4. Barkley will make that QB better.

1 minute ago, TB 1 said:

Rumblings from the Bears seems that they are leaning towards a defensive back at 8. Hope this is not true as if they go defense they should go for a linebacker. It is rumored to be Denzel Ward or Fitzpatrick.

There were strong rumblings about Sheldon Rankins and then we traded up for Leonard Floyd.

I dunno man... Tremaine Edmunds or a trade down is what my gut is telling me.

6 minutes ago, TB 1 said:

Did someone tweet this or something?

17 minutes ago, G08 said:

There were strong rumblings about Sheldon Rankins and then we traded up for Leonard Floyd.

I dunno man... Tremaine Edmunds or a trade down is what my gut is telling me.

Hope you are right as I don't care if it's Edmunds or Smith just improve the position.

Archived