2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would like to see another vet brought in but like Fitts as a situational guy...means we can keep him healthy too...

In terms of overall sack production I think Aaron Lynch starts and plays well...I think he goes for 8 sacks on the year.

One thing I’ve noticed with Fangio over the past three years is he loves to sub those edge rushers on third downs. There will be opportunities.

16 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would like to see another vet brought in but like Fitts as a situational guy...means we can keep him healthy too...

In terms of overall sack production I think Aaron Lynch starts and plays well...I think he goes for 8 sacks on the year.

Aaron Lynch is the wildcard but he only played in 7 games in both 2016 and 2017. It looks like he hasn't stayed healthy. He did have 6.5 sacks his first 2 seasons so he can be decent.

3 minutes ago, TB 1 said:

Aaron Lynch is the wildcard but he only played in 7 games in both 2016 and 2017. It looks like he hasn't stayed healthy. He did have 6.5 sacks his first 2 seasons so he can be decent.

I think the problem is the 9ers couldn't decide what to do with him...they wreaked Tank Carridine as well...I think Fangio tells him to get down towards 255lbs and sets him lose again...all the traits are there for him to be this years Hicks.

Archived