2018 NFL Draft Thread - READ!!!

CBears019

Miller is a great fit for Nagy’s offense. With the future 2 in this trade they clearly love the player. The price is high but I love that our GM is not afraid to be bold. Find your guy and go get them. 

Also, for those of you worried we’d be relying too much on Kevin White, well... 

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

Miller is a great fit for Nagy’s offense. With the future 2 in this trade they clearly love the player. The price is high but I love that our GM is not afraid to be bold. Find your guy and go get them. 

Also, for those of you worried we’d be relying too much on Kevin White, well... 

I was thinking this too. Pace is clearly aggressive when he sees a player he wants, and he goes and gets him instead of sitting back. I'd rather grab the players we want and fit out team (and Miller screams a Nagy player) than to sit back and grab 7 players that happen to fall to us

55 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You must think Sherman is too slow to play CB too.  Somebody is going to get an absolute STEAL at CB with Jackson.

Unfortunately, it was the Pack...

2 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

I was thinking this too. Pace is clearly aggressive when he sees a player he wants, and he goes and gets him instead of sitting back. I'd rather grab the players we want and fit out team (and Miller screams a Nagy player) than to sit back and grab 7 players that happen to fall to us

Although, i would have rather been aggressive and grabbed kirk over miller, but i'm not complaining too much

Archived