SUPER LATE STAGE DARNOLD PLANE

mistakey

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

we're santa clause?

what are you rambling on about

I was still editing the post from my phone... this was the finished post...

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

You poor souls...

I'll have drinks, food, and a grief counselor ready upon your return, and I'll leave the light on for you all...

....and you know what it means..... Little Favre says hello....

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I was still editing the post from my phone... this was the finished post...

....and you know what it means..... Little Favre says hello....

unlike you i wont grieve if we take baker mayfield
first of all isnt that INSANELY dramatic?

I'm cool with Darnold being the pick. Heck, I'd be okay with Rosen, Mayfield, Chubb, Ward, Barkley being the pick at 1. I think any of the top 3 QBs have a chance to be the best of the class, right now I wouldn't give Darnold the edge but it is close enough that I'm cool with the pick. Allen really scares me, I'd rather take a non-QB at 1 than Allen, assuming we also didn't take Allen at 4.

#1. Ward/Chubb/Barkley/etc...
#2. Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield
#3. Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield
#4. Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield

If we have one QB slightly higher than the others it would be dumb not to take him at #1 but for Joe Fan who would be happy with any of the top 3 QBs I'm only upset if we miss on one of the top 3 QBs twice in our first 2 picks.

I figured it was Allen or Darnold when we got Tyrod. Allen isn't ready and even most of Darnold's biggest supporters say he would be better sitting at least a year (I don't agree) so I really didn't expect Rosen or Mayfield to be in play. I think Mayfield will end up being the best of the bunch just because he has the best arm strength/Accuracy/decision making combination among them but he does still have to take more chances at the next level to become a superstar.

49 minutes ago, mistakey said:

unlike you i wont grieve if we take baker mayfield
first of all isnt that INSANELY dramatic?

You think!?...

Shucks...... And here all this time I thought my posts about Cleveland becoming a post-apocalyptic hellscape where there are water wars and no rule of law wasn't dramatic at all...

5 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

So I take it he told Hue and hues telling everyone

Just listened to a spot on 92.3 discussing how much of a Dorsey vote of no confidence in Hueball that he hasn't told him. haha

4 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

There's no bandwagon for Darnold because he's the correct choice. You can't have a bandwagon when there's only one real option. 

I just watched/listened to interviews of Rosen, Mayfield and Darnold.

With Rosen and Mayfield it was all about "me".

Darnold's demeanor, sincerity and understated confidence is the winner.

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

You poor souls...

I'll have drinks, food, and a grief counselor ready upon your return, and I'll leave the light on for you all...

Well, after we torch the compound in Berea we might want to consider Motel 6 to lay low.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

It was darnold as soon as he declared. It was darnold while the media claimed it was Allen. It was when MC incessantly claimed it was mayfield. It will be darnold Thursday night.

Yeah no need to evaluate other options at all just go with the preseason all American who had a huge game against Penn State in the bowl game the previous year, nothing else to look into. Why do homework when you have the hype to go on to make your choice for you.

Not saying it is a bad pick or even the wrong pick but I sure hope they did more homework than look at mock drafts that were created in May of 2017.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah no need to evaluate other options at all just go with the preseason all American who had a huge game against Penn State in the bowl game the previous year, nothing else to look into. Why do homework when you have the hype to go on to make your choice for you.

Not saying it is a bad pick or even the wrong pick but I sure hope they did more homework than look at mock drafts that were created in May of 2017.

Who said anything about not doing homework. I’ve stated a bunch I’m all for the due diligence thing. He’s just always been the best choice.

Archived