Andrew Luck Injury Update 2018

Broncofan

It’s pretty laughable that every criticism of Luck amounts to “his passer rating was low his rookie season which brought down his average and his numbers were bad for the third of the 2015 season he played with three major injuries”. 

His last two healthy seasons he was top five in yards per game and top ten in passer rating. Posting his rookie numbers in hopes of bringing down his totals just makes you look stupid.

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

Being light by internet standards?

So, rather than being some kind of ultimate basement troll, he's been doing everything he can to crap on any sort of praise given to Luck in this entire thread. Gotcha. Still doesnt mean hes being bigoted by literally calling somebody stupid/a homer for literally having just his own football opinion regarding which players are most fun for him to watch in his lifetime?

Uh alright then.

Also , @lancerman really has no business questioning any football opinion after just saying that Andrew Luck has only had "1 strong season". ?

Tell me why any season but 2014 was strong

2 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Being light by internet standards?

So, rather than being some kind of ultimate basement troll, he's been doing everything he can to crap on any sort of praise given to Luck in this entire thread. Gotcha. Still doesnt mean hes being bigoted by literally calling somebody stupid/a homer for literally having just his own football opinion regarding which players are most fun for him to watch in his lifetime?

Uh alright then.

Also , @lancerman really has no business questioning any football opinion after just saying that Andrew Luck has only had "1 strong season". ?

Bah.  Luck was pegged as this transcendental talent and he's been...not that.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎25 at 8:17 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Luck has single handedly dragged a bad Colts roster to the AFC title game with TY Hilton and something called a "Bjorn".

I still remember that Deadspin article from '15 with ARodg and his supposed receiver someone named Flarney Bonewood, cracks me up whenever I think about it

Archived