Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cconocool

Browns thoughts.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I mean the bears pace didn't tell anyone until the day of the draft that he was targeting Mitch

How'd that end for John Fox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, chris00cm said:

How'd that end for John Fox?

Yeah but they said everyone will be fired in 2-3 years

Edited by 49erurtaza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah but they said everyone will be fired in 2-3 years

Do you put that past Jimmy "the maverick" Haslem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what I'm doing if I'm the Cleveland Browns.  Hear me out on this one.

I'm taking Saquon Barkley #1 overall and then the best defensive player (Nick Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick) at #4 overall.  I would then trade back up into the late first round and draft Lamar Jackson.  Tyrod Taylor is a really solid QB.  Let Taylor be the starter this year and maybe even next season to give Jackson plenty of time to develop.  You get an extremely talented player in Barkley who can not only run the football, but is also a great receiver out of the backfield.  Their WR corps is really talented and Taylor is a QB who can get the job done.

I'm just not completely sold on any of these QB's.  It might be a repeat of the year Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith and Cade McNown were drafted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, showtime said:

Here's what I'm doing if I'm the Cleveland Browns.  Hear me out on this one.

I'm taking Saquon Barkley #1 overall and then the best defensive player (Nick Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick) at #4 overall.  I would then trade back up into the late first round and draft Lamar Jackson.  Tyrod Taylor is a really solid QB.  Let Taylor be the starter this year and maybe even next season to give Jackson plenty of time to develop.  You get an extremely talented player in Barkley who can not only run the football, but is also a great receiver out of the backfield.  Their WR corps is really talented and Taylor is a QB who can get the job done.

I'm just not completely sold on any of these QB's.  It might be a repeat of the year Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith and Cade McNown were drafted.

Great. My line of reasoning too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, showtime said:

Here's what I'm doing if I'm the Cleveland Browns.  Hear me out on this one.

I'm taking Saquon Barkley #1 overall and then the best defensive player (Nick Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick) at #4 overall.  I would then trade back up into the late first round and draft Lamar Jackson.  Tyrod Taylor is a really solid QB.  Let Taylor be the starter this year and maybe even next season to give Jackson plenty of time to develop.  You get an extremely talented player in Barkley who can not only run the football, but is also a great receiver out of the backfield.  Their WR corps is really talented and Taylor is a QB who can get the job done.

I'm just not completely sold on any of these QB's.  It might be a repeat of the year Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith and Cade McNown were drafted.

Stopped reading at Saquon at one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, chris00cm said:

Couldn't say it better myself.

 

You’re late to the party, words out that the coaching staff was informed. 

You’ll have to find something else to spread your hate. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You’re late to the party, words out that the coaching staff was informed. 

You’ll have to find something else to spread your hate. :D

Of course they would eventually find out lol. It's not about when he finds out, it's how he finds out. 
Not hating, just expressing my frustration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haley is also Parcells guy. There will be no arse sunshining from him about a rookie QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×