Browns thoughts.

cconocool

Here's what I'm doing if I'm the Cleveland Browns.  Hear me out on this one.

I'm taking Saquon Barkley #1 overall and then the best defensive player (Nick Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick) at #4 overall.  I would then trade back up into the late first round and draft Lamar Jackson.  Tyrod Taylor is a really solid QB.  Let Taylor be the starter this year and maybe even next season to give Jackson plenty of time to develop.  You get an extremely talented player in Barkley who can not only run the football, but is also a great receiver out of the backfield.  Their WR corps is really talented and Taylor is a QB who can get the job done.

I'm just not completely sold on any of these QB's.  It might be a repeat of the year Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith and Cade McNown were drafted.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm taking Saquon Barkley #1 overall and then the best defensive player (Nick Chubb or Minkah Fitzpatrick) at #4 overall.  I would then trade back up into the late first round and draft Lamar Jackson.  Tyrod Taylor is a really solid QB.  Let Taylor be the starter this year and maybe even next season to give Jackson plenty of time to develop.  You get an extremely talented player in Barkley who can not only run the football, but is also a great receiver out of the backfield.  Their WR corps is really talented and Taylor is a QB who can get the job done.

I'm just not completely sold on any of these QB's.  It might be a repeat of the year Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith and Cade McNown were drafted.

Great. My line of reasoning too. 

14 hours ago, showtime said:

Stopped reading at Saquon at one. 

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You’re late to the party, words out that the coaching staff was informed. 

You’ll have to find something else to spread your hate. :D

Of course they would eventually find out lol. It's not about when he finds out, it's how he finds out. 
Not hating, just expressing my frustration.

• 1 month later...

Archived