When it's all said and done, pick and slot is---

51to54

2 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Meh I don't know that I'd want to move that far down....Sometimes quality is better than quantity. 

I'd prefer a small trade down picking somewhere between 10-14

I don't think this is really that great of a draft in the first round. I would def take the picks and draft a bunch of people. 

3 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I don't think this is really that great of a draft in the first round. I would def take the picks and draft a bunch of people. 

It might not be as deep of a 1st round as in past years but there's still a few blue chip prospects which this Bears squad currently lacks, and one of those prospects in this year's class should fall to Bears at 8 if as many QBs go before them as they are expected to.

If this team is as successful as they expect to be under this regime then they won't be picking this high again anytime soon, so better take advantage of that now.

18 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I agree...I think we are in a position where adding a number of high upside guys who can be developed by what looks like an excellent teach group of coaches is really intriguing to me...doubt it happens tho.

Archived