Draft Predictions

drfrey13

A lot of teams shy away from o-linemen that run slower than a 5.4 forty.  Sounds dumb but there is a very strong correlation between that time and being a bust.  Our team has shown that we are willing to take a chance on heavy footed players.  I do not know if Cable and Gruden will change this but Orlando Brown could be in our cross hairs in the mid to late rounds.

5 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

A lot of teams shy away from o-linemen that run slower than a 5.4 forty.  Sounds dumb but there is a very strong correlation between that time and being a bust.  Our team has shown that we are willing to take a chance on heavy footed players.  I do not know if Cable and Gruden will change this but Orlando Brown could be in our cross hairs in the mid to late rounds.

If the team keeps running outside zone (which it appears they will) then I doubt a player like Brown is in the team's plans. Reggie has drafted bigger, stronger players but they haven't panned out at all. I don't think there's a replacement for good movement on the perimeter, particularly on the left side where the quarterback has less ability to help his offensive linemen and predict pressure.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:24 AM, big_palooka said:

Yuck. Leonard sucks. And anything higher than a 7th would be too much for McKenzie.

I agree McKenzie's kid is a 7th rounder. But I like Leonard, in the 3rd, if Jefferson is off the board.

Archived