You Be the GM Game - 2018 Draft

Sugashane

image_6.jpg

In this thread you can post who you would pick with each of Chicago's draft picks. Build your drat class for bragging rights for the years to come. Will you draft the next Urlacher or the next Khaseem Greene? Dent or Haynes? Do you strike gold in a surprise all-time great like Hester?

Quick Rules

1. No editing posts. I'll compile each of your picks at the end and add your entire draft class to the 2nd post.

2. Try to post your picks ASAP. Of course we have jobs/responsibilities (except Windy who we know has accrued roughly 87 hours of pay while making mock drafts over they years :D - jk Windy) so you're not on the clock, but showing up at the end with a list of picks looks suspicious. Having one pick at a time or even two rounds in the same day together seems far more honest. 

3. Don't mock people for their picks. If you want to discuss and debate them or anything great, but seriously, don't be a douchebag.

4. If the Bears trade down or up) and you don't want them to - pick at the previous spot. You are not tied to Pace's trade. Just don't make picks with new assets gained in the tradeback.

5. You can take trades from other teams, as long as you don't get any additional assets and they are 5 or less slots BEHIND you. For example, say NE trades up to 10 to get a QB, and they give a 1st this tea and next, plus a 2nd this year. You can accept that trade amd get those picks, but gain nothing more for being two picks ahead.

- If you make a pick then see this happen - don't edit - just make a new post saying you instead make the trade with "X" instead of drafting "___________"

- Make sure to draft on newly acquired assets.

[Reserved for Draft Classes to be compiled]

Sugashane's Draft Class

1. OLB - Marcus Davenort

2a. OLB - Harold Landry

2b. C - James Daniels

4. RT - Will Richardson

Traded our 5th No. 156 and No. 226 from the Broncos

5. [156] - WR - Equanimeous St Brown

6. QB - Alex McGough

7a. WR Marcell Ateman

7b. [226] - OL - Jordan Mailata

MadMike's Draft Class

1. ILB - Roquan Smith

2a. C/G - James Daniels

2b. CB - Isiah Oliver

4. OLB - Dorance Armstrong

5. WR - Deon Cain

6. CB - Tony Brown

7. DT - Trenton Thompson

ColGerBear's Draft Class

Trade 1[8] for 1[15], [79], and [152]

1. CB - Isiah Oliver

2. OLB - Landry

3. RT - Martinas Rankin

4a. [105] ILB- Josey Jewell (CGB didn’t trade with the Pats)

4b. [115] OLB/DE - Josh Sweat

5.  DT - Bilal Nichols

6. DE - Kylie Fitts

7. WR - Javon Wims

G08

1. OLB - Marcus Davenport

2a. OLB - Harold Landry

2b. WR - Anthony Miller

15 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would have went with Smith...he picked up a lot of steam for me towards the end...Davenport & Edmunds could be very special some day...Smith is special today...any of the three I would have been good with but give me Roquan.

Smith came up strong for me too. He has a ton of upside, he will be a hell of a pairing with Trevathan. Got two guys that are solid vs the run and fantastic vs the pass.

I jumped the gun a little saying I'd trade with Arizona wihtout seeing the picks they got but there are so many holes and the guys from 8-16 were pretty much a wash for me. The guys I had rated highest in that group were Fitzpatrick, Vea and Oliver so I'm happy overall.

3 minutes ago, ColGerBear said:

I jumped the gun a little saying I'd trade with Arizona wihtout seeing the picks they got but there are so many holes and the guys from 8-16 were pretty much a wash for me. The guys I had rated highest in that group were Fitzpatrick, Vea and Oliver so I'm happy overall.

If you get your guy then it doesn't matter. You won your trade then. Got a guy AND Actually pay him less due to a later slot.

You got two more picks than the rest of us so far.

Archived