You Be the GM Game - 2018 Draft

Sugashane

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

@G08 Had Landry in the first 2nd round pick. IDK who his second would be though.

Ugh phone died on me of course. If it's too late for me that's fine, but on the radio once I heard we traded up I did predict Anthony Miller, so I'll gladly have him be my guy. 

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So we agree to let each other use the trades?

I took Landry then Daniels

You took Daniels then Oliver.

I would think so...we couldn't have know we were give up capital to move back in where as IRL they would have.

7 hours ago, G08 said:

Ugh phone died on me of course. If it's too late for me that's fine, but on the radio once I heard we traded up I did predict Anthony Miller, so I'll gladly have him be my guy. 

That's not a problem man, I'm just trying to keep people from throwing 3 rounds together after seeing the field play out. You got Landry and Miller in the 2nd round.

3 hours ago, ColGerBear said:

I would not have traded with the Pats.

I fell asleep but traded back in the 1st and got the 79th pick, I take Martinas Rankin, Mississippi State (went 80th).

Solid pick up, you definitely had that slot available. With Rankin being pretty much Whitehair (being able to play any of the 5 OL spots) where do you want him to play? Just asking because I will be putting their positions when I list everyone on the first page... and because I am nosy.  lol

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I would think so...we couldn't have know we were give up capital to move back in where as IRL they would have.

That was pretty much my train of thought as well. Sweet, our picks are set then as well.

Archived