You Be the GM Game - 2018 Draft

Sugashane

I was juggling too much last night and I completely lost track of this one. I'll be driving tonight but I will say if Harold Landry is on the board, he's my guy. If he goes ahead of us, I'll have my wife type in my response while I'm driving lol

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Let's get behind this guys...should be fun to look back on in a year or two haha.

That's what I thought last year and I was one of the only ones. This is my 3rd draft of posting it real time, its fun guys.

I think it would be kinda cool to do a 4 year project. Just like how a lot of GMs get a 4 year deal, compile 4 years of each poster's drafts just to see how well some of us did. I'll post my 4 years next year after the draft.

I am going to look a little dumb though, drafted Prescott two years ago and Tru last year... Meh

31 minutes ago, G08 said:

I was juggling too much last night and I completely lost track of this one. I'll be driving tonight but I will say if Harold Landry is on the board, he's my guy. If he goes ahead of us, I'll have my wife type in my response while I'm driving lol

I was gonna put yours in anyway. If you didn't state a 2nd rounder you were drafting the punter Shane Tripucka. He sucks as a punter but by the first name alone he has a 2nd round grade anyway.

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was gonna put yours in anyway. If you didn't state a 2nd rounder you were drafting the punter Shane Tripucka. He sucks as a punter but by the first name alone he has a 2nd round grade anyway.

I'd prefer Sam Darnold's grandfather (this is really his name): "Richard" Hammer

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I'd prefer Sam Darnold's grandfather (this is really his name): "Richard" Hammer

Funny,  since in my head, I refer to Sam Darnold as "the guy with a ham for a head"  Frankly grampa had the better end of the nickname deal. 

It's frankly an odd QB draft class in the face department:

Josh Rosen's seems to have been put together from several different faces,  Darnold is made of cured meat, Mayfield is straight up Charlie from Always Sunny. Whatever team ends up with Mason Rudolph is going to take at least 4 years of him starting before they can pick him out of a police lineup.  Regarding Lamar Jackson, I think he's actually two different dudes as he looks totally differnt short vs. long hair, so teams better do their research and see which guy they're getting as you don't want to have a "The Prestige" moment and send in short hair Lamar when long hair Lamar is the dude that knows what the heck you're supposed to do in play "October Ocelot" 

Archived