Steelers Big Board for Tomorrow Night...

MDSteeler1971

I haven't followed UFA since we didn't appear into the market and are out of cap space. Murray would do well here and I agree with your idea of drafting in a RB later.  If they got a RD1 RB and could trade Bell for good value, that would work for me too but not way I want Bell and RD1 or RD2 RB unless we hit on the rest of the draft. If we got Greg Lloyd , Gildon, Porter and Woodley type players in later rounds, thats good but not realistic. Of course in recent time they can't get those players in RD1 unless they are named Watt.

I am tired of the Bell drama, they offered him a few nice deals, the guy wants too much and we haven't won anything with him. I went the team to address the D, but lets wait and see how this goes as the season moves forward. Getting fed up with he coaches and FO can happen with fans, then it becomes a matter of controlling the bleeding . Will it happen though,  lets wait.

7 hours ago, KJtheWicked said:

I’m warming up to Guice being the pick if he’s there tbh. I wouldn’t love taking a RB that high, but I think at 28 he’d be the BPA. 

i am kinda heading that direction also. He reminds me of lynch coming out and i like that a lot. I still think if we are gonna draft a rb later is just better overall because of the depth in this draft but I have a scary feeling he is gonna be the clear BPA when we pick

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Hughes and Alexander?

Alexander is very intriguing in Rd 1. Had some injury issues last year that limited his play but his on field play is outstanding. 

Hughes as well. 

Two guys that I like a lot are Holton Hill and JC Jackson but off field questions...you have the two LSU kids as well. 

Archived