Are You Smarter - Live Picks Info/Discussion Thread

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'm stoked that you will be joining us this year! I love looking back at the picks, so hopefully you'll enjoy as well...in 2021.

Ha! You fell for it and pushed my rep/post ratio past 1/3. I covet this ratio. My preciousssssss.

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Ha! You fell for it and pushed my rep/post ratio past 1/3. I covet this ratio. My preciousssssss.

Well, I have forum superpowers, so if we need to keep that going for you to post more, let me know! Haha.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

@Forge to be fair when Avengers 2 came out, I skipped on it to watch us trade down a couple of spots, we passed on Marcus Peters, to pick Arik Armstead.....

All I'm taking from this is that you somehow caused us to pass on Peters for Armstead. Dear god man, are you even a 49ers fan???!!!!!

Just now, JIllg said:

Or worse. My hubris is great, but not so great as to assume that I'm not capable of it.

Most of us had a much better draft history than Baalke when compared...we're an overconfident lot. 

Just now, JIllg said:

*Shiver* I do not want to be reminded of A.J. Jenkins.

That was such a disaster! I was all set for us to choose Coby Fleener and was sooooooooooooo disappointed. My sons looked at me like "Dad, why did they do this?! We so wanted Coby!" Baalke happens. >:(

Archived