MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I'm so ready for this card. If any of the big fights miss weight or pull out (looking at you two, Yoel and Paulo).

No doubt, those top 3 fights are dynamite. Kinda reminiscent of 238 in that the most anticipated fight is the middle of the card. Only it's not followed by a Shevchenko dud this time.

I'm not sleeping on Brunson vs Heinisch too. That could be fireworks, Heinisch could be a contender very soon at MW.

11 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

No doubt, those top 3 fights are dynamite. Kinda reminiscent of 238 in that the most anticipated fight is the middle of the card. Only it's not followed by a Shevchenko dud this time.

I'm not sleeping on Brunson vs Heinisch too. That could be fireworks, Heinisch could be a contender very soon at MW.

Don't sleep on the Sodiq Yusuff fight either. Dude is going to be a problem in that featherweight division pretty soon.

I didn't realize just how stacked this card was until a few weeks ago. Sucks I won't be able to go out and see it with the boys due to family obligations, but I'm damn sure finding a way to watch this card lol.

Stipe doesn't sound like he's learned anything from the loss. 

1:38

He's getting knocked out again me thinks.

Cliffs:

Doesn't sound like he thinks he did anything wrong/thought everything was going well leading up to the KO.

Hasn't rewatched the fight, but says h remembers everything that happened. 

**** happens basically.

Edited by Hail Mary

That's the general vibe I've gotten from him ever since the loss too. Doesn't want to take responsibility for the loss, just chalking it up to "DC got lucky". Not wanting to take a non-title fight to earn his way back, not wanting to give DC any credit.

Not a good way to approach a rematch.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

That Valentina fight is probably the first UFC title fight that I just stopped watching cause I lost interest. I think I stopped watching in the 4th. 

That's the first main event to ever put me to sleep. I was out after the first 7 minutes. 

• Like 1

This who Cejudo thing is so stupid but part of me thinks this is how he saves the Flyweight division because his antics will get eyeballs but this is just so freakin dumb

Of course he should beat Bullet, thats why any elite level man should beat an elite level woman. Its not sexist, its just a physical specimen thing. 

Like does the best NBA player need to pick on the best WNBA player to stroke his ego? No

I'd love for Frankie Edgar to actually fight at 135 and murder Cringe man. He mustve paid off the judges in the 2nd DJ fight. He was getting whooped.

I have no interest in conor fighting pettis. Pettis isn't even a has been, he's a never was. Conor needs to fight someone that's good NOW and produce something. 

He's an idiot

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'd love for Frankie Edgar to actually fight at 135 and murder Cringe man. He mustve paid off the judges in the 2nd DJ fight. He was getting whooped.

I have no interest in conor fighting pettis. Pettis isn't even a has been, he's a never was. Conor needs to fight someone that's good NOW and produce something. 

He's an idiot

He's a never was? He was a ******* UFC champion lmao

That's the most absurd **** I've ever read. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2