MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Wow Cirkunov v Crute was awesome!

Well that's one way to survive Hughes, just poke him in the eye LOL

Duffee didn't learn a thing from the Mir fight. He is winging punches big time, nothing crisp or technical at all

Idk if Hall's TDD got a little better or if Shoeface can't breathe and therefore he cant finish a TD. The look on Hall's face when he won was priceless lol. He thought he lost

It was definitely close, yea ACJ had control a lot and secured 4 TDs, but he didn't exactly do anything with them

Didn't realize Hall/ACJ were friends, I feel like the UFC should know better to not have Hall fight his friends. I get its business but you know Hall doesn't have that killer instinct to kill his friends

Hall, I love you bruh but Izzy is way too high for you to where you won't get that fight

Cowboy I get it but I think the ref saved you

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So disrespectful! Losing to Tony Ferguson, the #1 contender and probably the #2 is Gaethje isn't terrible. He probably will never get another title shot though

I just don't get it. The guy is probably Top 3 Grappler in the LW division behind Khabib and Tony. How come he doesn't use it?