MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Ok, how much would Mayweather realistically need from the UFC to take an MMA fight vs Khabib....or McGregor I guess?

I never entertained this because I thought it was ridiculous, but I had no idea that last UFC outdid the vast majority of big boxing PPVs. I think the fact that he would be fighting in the UFC could make this bigger, and how the new UFC ownership is hellbent on putting together super fights and there are none bigger than this, they'd actually pursue hard to get this done. They'd probably make this a $100 PPV too.

Edited by Mossburg

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What weight class? I think he was at 165 but they had a weird weight thing that moved everyone up one division. I guess 155. Khabib vs. Askren would not be a fan friendly fight. 

aren't him and twood beefing? or are they pals? one or the other... i'd assume he fights at 170.. 

i dont think you can throw him a title fight, like less than a percent of the american population knows who he is. but what do i know. RDA v. Askren plz. or Lawler v. Askren.