MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I suppose but Pena wasn't exactly active either. He was more concerned with shaking his head at Mike instead of throwing some crazy stuff like his last fight. Idk if those legs kicks he was eating were just too much but he is usually very active

Did you think Pena won, Buck?

I had it for Trizano, but I thought it was closer than it should have been

Conor vs Cowboy actually makes a lot of sense. Cowboy's a semi well known name, who they can put in a PPV main event with Conor. And for Conor it's a fight he should win handily, which he needs one or two of to get back to a title shot. Would be really fitting to give Cowboy a payday like this after breaking the wins/finishes record, too.

3 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Conor vs Cowboy actually makes a lot of sense. Cowboy's a semi well known name, who they can put in a PPV main event with Conor. And for Conor it's a fight he should win handily, which he needs one or two of to get back to a title shot. Would be really fitting to give Cowboy a payday like this after breaking the wins/finishes record, too.

Absolutely 100%. I would love to see that fight. Conor even called him out saying he was stiff as a board in the presser years ago. The banter between the 2 of them should be so much better than Khabib's too. Should do ridiculous numbers because the casuals know these 2 guys and love these 2 guys.