MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

As suspected, UFC is probably gonna strip Cormier in a week or two. They are advertising UFC 232 as "two title fights" every poster I see, both in person and online, says two title fights. Jones vs Gus vs be for the LHW belt. I called this before the Cormier/Lewis match. Cormier would go into the Lewis fight with both belts for marketing purposes and be stripped within a month after. Then you get Cormier vs Jones III probably at Heavyweight and both have a belt.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

As suspected, UFC is probably gonna strip Cormier in a week or two. They are advertising UFC 232 as "two title fights" every poster I see, both in person and online, says two title fights. Jones vs Gus vs be for the LHW belt. I called this before the Cormier/Lewis match. Cormier would go into the Lewis fight with both belts for marketing purposes and be stripped within a month after. Then you get Cormier vs Jones III probably at Heavyweight and both have a belt.

I’m naive for thinking it but i just dont see that fight happening 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So Bektic is out due to injury vs Moicano

Hope we get someone to step in, like Zabit maybe. Although it's a tough ask for both parties to accept such a big fight on short notice.

Good news for Chad Mendes though. if Moicano doesn't fight, it means Mendes with a win is pretty much in for the next 145 title shot, unless they decide to give a shot to Aldo/Edgar (Edgar vs Holloway, Aldo vs Ortega)

23 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Hope we get someone to step in, like Zabit maybe. Although it's a tough ask for both parties to accept such a big fight on short notice.

Good news for Chad Mendes though. if Moicano doesn't fight, it means Mendes with a win is pretty much in for the next 145 title shot, unless they decide to give a shot to Aldo/Edgar (Edgar vs Holloway, Aldo vs Ortega)

Yea i was thinking this too. Zombie lost his way out. I just feel like Mendes shouldn’t jump Aldo or Edgar but it could happen. Frankie v Max would be fun though and we wont see Aldo v Max again