MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

11 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

pettis has the worst manager of all time. or the worst judgement in which fights he should be taking. 

I disagree. Despite being 3-6 in his last 9, he's staying relevant (at least, relevant in that he's getting high-profile fights and people are tuning in and watching him) just because he's willing to fight anyone. Poirier? let's go. Tony Ferguson on a 1000 win streak? Why not. Wonderboy at 170? Sure.

He'd be risking fading to obscurity by fighting low-key prelim fights and all that jazz. There's very little to lose (aside from brain cells) with the fights he's been taking lately.

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm kind of getting tired of all the GSP bs. If Dana has that much of a problem with him as well, let him come back and fight whoever he wants but it can't be for a belt. 

Does GSP want to fight for anything but a belt? I'm tired of seeing GSP in the rankings as the #7 P4P and yet he hasn't fought in over a year and then gave up the belt right after. He saw an easy fight and took it

2 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

I disagree. Despite being 3-6 in his last 9, he's staying relevant (at least, relevant in that he's getting high-profile fights and people are tuning in and watching him) just because he's willing to fight anyone. Poirier? let's go. Tony Ferguson on a 1000 win streak? Why not. Wonderboy at 170? Sure.

He'd be risking fading to obscurity by fighting low-key prelim fights and all that jazz. There's very little to lose (aside from brain cells) with the fights he's been taking lately.

Yea I applaud him for the anybody anytime anywhere stuff. He probably would fight anyone at any weight as long as he doesnt have to worry about defender 15 shots a game

24 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

55 sure but I think 45 could be interesting. Also, who doesn't want to see him get KTFO anyways lol

I guess he's basically the same height and reach as Money Mendes, so he could hold his own against some guys. but Holloway sodomizes TJ. Ortega and Moicano beat him. Frankie might be a good fight actually.

• Like 1