MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

I'm starting to really believe we're going to see DC vs Yoel. no one gives af about any of the light heavyweight contenders, DC said he wants to fight twice before he retires (makes sense since he should capitalize as much as possible off the double champ hype), and they seem to be selling wolf tickets. I don't think it would be a travesty to give him the shot either. He's run through everyone except for Whittaker at 185, and he's coming off the narrowest of losses. would be rough if there was a contender waiting, but Gus is the top choice and he fights once every 12 years.

I'd be super excited to see DC-Yoel too. that matchup is fascinating.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think that is true. He said he wants big fights. He said he would fight Jones or Brock next. Or Alexander if he does something special in his next fight.

As for his next title defense at 205 pounds, he added a name to the list of potential contenders: Mauricio Rua (25-10 MMA, 9-8 UFC). Although Alexander Gustafsson (18-4 MMA, 10-4 UFC) is widely believed to be next for a title shot if he beats Volkan Oezdemir (15-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) at UFC 227, Cormier remains reluctant to fight the two-time title challenger.

“I think (Rua) might be on a longer win streak than Gustafsson if he wins his next fight, so why doesn’t he deserve it?” Cormier asked. “He’s a former champion. He would be in the running, too. (Alexander) Gustafsson needs to do something very spectacular to get that title shot.”

As Cormier explained after his win, there’s a very practical reason he doesn’t want to face Gustafsson again: money. Gustafsson, he said, offers a grueling fight without the financial reward of a bigger draw on pay-per-view.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/daniel-cormier-broken-finger-ufc-226-shogun-rua-possible-opponent

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The Shogun talk is pitiful if its actually true. I dont get it, DC is so good but he acts like someone running scared if he books the Shogun fight

Also, who is BS/DW eskimo brother family tree link?

Ronda 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, FinneasGage said:

w/ the whole eskimo brother thing yall think he's insinuating what im thinking lol? if yall know who schaub was dating like 5 years ago.

Dana absolutely banged Rousey.  Jessica Eye too.  

I bet the house on Ottaw by submission at +550, wish me luck!

• Like 1