MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

38 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

And he was wrong in doing that and probably should’ve lost the fight because he walked away. Fight until the bell or until the ref waves it off

I would’ve been interested to see how it affected the score cards. But we’ll never know. I haven’t paid attention to the sport in years anyway. I can go on that way I suppose. 

1 hour ago, DaveDX said:

I would’ve been interested to see how it affected the score cards. But we’ll never know. I haven’t paid attention to the sport in years anyway. I can go on that way I suppose. 

I thought Overeem was winning although if the KO was just a knockdown it still won Rozenstruik the 5th round so it might have been enough to win

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I thought Overeem was winning although if the KO was just a knockdown it still won Rozenstruik the 5th round so it might have been enough to win

I think the judges had it 4-0, 4-0, 3-1 Reem. So he had to have finish. The 10-8 rd wouldn't even gotten a draw

On 12/8/2019 at 1:39 AM, beekay414 said:

Who are you to dictate what a KO is? Are you a trained professional? No, you're just some clown on the internet who likes to be a contrarian and act like he's better than everyone.

Regardless, that was anything but a clean knock out that results in an automatic stoppage. The fighter reacted and wasn't at risk. But please tell me more about a sport that I know more about than you do. Thanks again buddy. Always constructive with you. 

I'm not gonna get into this whole debate, but I'm not sure how anyone can argue that he wasn't knocked out. He came back because JR stupidly walked away, but Overeem was 100% knocked out. 

If JR hadn't walked away, no one would be complaining about Dan stopping it at the exact same time. Yeah, I get it that he did walk away, but the fact that no one would have an issue shows that Overeem at that time was knocked out. 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think Usman/Colby is gonna be an incredible fight

Personally I hope Usman dominates the fight for 4 rounds, 4 minutes and 56 seconds then gets rocked with a clean 1-2 and the ref awkwardly stops it while Colby walks away and Usman stumbles to his feet.

I think that would make for a good debate afterwards.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Personally I hope Usman dominates the fight for 4 rounds, 4 minutes and 56 seconds then gets rocked with a clean 1-2 and the ref awkwardly stops it while Colby walks away and Usman stumbles to his feet.

I think that would make for a good debate afterwards.

OMG LMAO.

FF would explode. Please let Dan be the ref too