MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

Bloody hell it's going too long, I think I'm going to have to head out to dinner before the main event.

Considering blowing it off and spending new years at home alone with Rizin

Yeah, I just saw there were 5 more fights. I'm definitely bowing out lol.

So Rampage walked out to the pride theme against Fedor I've been watching old Pride fights and I miss it. First of all that theme song is fantastic.

Also man Wandy on all the juice before his face got reupholstered like an old sofa was and still is terrifying to watch. That Yuki Kondo finish is bananas. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Jacare vs Uriah hall(ufc 249 apr 18) and Khalil Rountree  vs Sam Alvey(espn 8 mar 28) should be 2 fun standup fights. 

Just saw them announced on Facebook(those of you with Twitter probably knew these already)

If im Jacarae I'm trying to get Hall down and finish him with that top notch jiu jitsu.

Roundtree is apparently retiring after the fight.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone else loving this Bones/Dom beef? Hope it brings the best out of Jon

Jon fights like a killer when he has beef with a person (DC, Gus 2) so yeah its exciting. 

Reyes presents an interesting challenge for Jon, just based on pure athletic ability, but a motivated Bones is a scary individual