MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure they basically give it to you for free if you buy a PVV. ESPN+ is only $5 anyways. 

Tho idk how it works on PS4 lol

Ehhh ill just use the premium stream I always use, little streaming forum that charges $10 a month. 

Thoughts on Conor at the presser? If this is how he is going to be going forward, do you think he will be less popular? I mean some of his shtick is that he runs his mouth and then runs thru guys and that's what a lot of casuals like is the charisma and while he is still charismatic, he practically is slurping Cowboy like he's some huge threat and has the utmost respect for him while he hasn't ever been like that with anyone else when he fought better guys in Aldo and Khabib. It was sickening listening to the 2 of them talking about how great the other one is. 

And when I say less popular I mean still popular but not this dude that people just cant get enough of like they used to. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thoughts on Conor at the presser? If this is how he is going to be going forward, do you think he will be less popular? I mean some of his shtick is that he runs his mouth and then runs thru guys and that's what a lot of casuals like is the charisma and while he is still charismatic, he practically is slurping Cowboy like he's some huge threat and has the utmost respect for him while he hasn't ever been like that with anyone else when he fought better guys in Aldo and Khabib. It was sickening listening to the 2 of them talking about how great the other one is. 

And when I say less popular I mean still popular but not this dude that people just cant get enough of like they used to. 

Connor is done as a top fighter. He got his multi-million dollar payday. His heart isn't in it anymore and being destroyed by Khabib, his braggadocio isn't as appealing as it used to be, and he knows it. It's hard to talk trash when you get thoroughly beaten. 

• Like 1