MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I hope it's Gaethje but it'll probably be Masvidal and Conor I think wins that because he's calculated. Masvidal, while not just a mindless swinger like Aldo, is more wreckless than Conor and I think Conor catches him.

Gaethje is irrelevant in the Conor scenario. He basically said he wants to stay at 170 and Masvidal will stomp Gaethje for the Conor haters who are gonna attack this post.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cowboy was dumb for not going for the takedown, he timed it perfectly and didn't go for it for whatever reason. that's literally the same way he gets all of his takedowns 

Cowboy looked like a deer in the headlights. Tbh, classic Cowboy in a big fight, at least at the start. Good strategy from Conor to go from the opening bell

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Usman is too much man. 

Usman is huge, probably weighs around 185 come fight time, Connor just isn’t big enough. He would need to land multiple perfectly placed shots to get Usman down, all the while avoiding clinch and takedowns.

possible, but extremely unlikely

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

Gotta be Conor vs Masvidal next right? That fight is hype af right now.

Potentially good news for Gaethje and Edwards/Woodley winner. You'd think thry are both next in line for title shots now, assuming Conor/Jorge happens

Yea this outcome is great news for Gaethje

17 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea this outcome is great news for Gaethje

I see a lot of people on Twitter saying he's the big loser out of all this, I guess in that he's not going to be in line for a fight against McGregor. But as far as him getting a title shot, he's definitely come out ahead, with Conor saying he wants to fight at 170 again