MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

who does usman fight? dude has already beat everybody 

he could potentially wait for the winner of Conor-Jorge, assuming that happens (though I hope not). Otherwise there's the winner of Edwards-Woodley. Woodley rematch isn't that interesting, but Edwards rematch (if he beats Tyron) would be awesome. Their first fight was more than 4 years ago, since then Edwards has gone 8-0.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

I see a lot of people on Twitter saying he's the big loser out of all this, I guess in that he's not going to be in line for a fight against McGregor. But as far as him getting a title shot, he's definitely come out ahead, with Conor saying he wants to fight at 170 again

Gaethje isnt even in the Conor equation lol, im sure he wants to be but he's not

Why would Conor want the smaller, extremely less bankable version of Jorge Masvidal?

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

I see a lot of people on Twitter saying he's the big loser out of all this, I guess in that he's not going to be in line for a fight against McGregor. But as far as him getting a title shot, he's definitely come out ahead, with Conor saying he wants to fight at 170 again

Post fight press conference he said 155 or 170, whoever is the most intriguing to him. I'd love to see him fight Masvidal but I'd rather see him fight Gaethje

3 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Gaethje isnt even in the Conor equation lol, im sure he wants to be but he's not

Why would Conor want the smaller, extremely less bankable version of Jorge Masvidal?

To get another shot at Khabib? (edit: or Tony, if he wins)

Edited by Buckrock101

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

To get another shot at Khabib? (edit: or Tony, if he wins)

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Just to be fair, if Conor beats Masvidal and wanted to fight Khabib after, Uncle Dana wouldn't deny him.

If he wants the winner of Khabib/Ferg he'll jump Gaethje not fight Gaethje. We all know Dana will do that