MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its funny you mention Bader since it has been mentioned that Mir/Fedor have no chin anymore while Bader hasnt had one in LHW

That's reaching. He's been knocked out 3 times in his career, and once since 2013 (which was Rumble, who knocks everyone out).

226 is ridiculous. Should still be amazing even when 3 or 4 of these fights drop out.

Ivanov vs JDS to headline a FN in July. Big fight, just what the HW division needs right now.

Adesanya booked again, to headline the TUF finale against Brad Tavares in July. Even as a Kiwi, I gotta say Israel loses this one. But gotta respect him, he's not ducking anyone, and he's unbelievably active right now. Love that he's in a main event already, I think a 5 rounder is great for his style. Love to see Tavares getting a main event as well. He's been on a tear, and if he wins this one hopefully he gets a shot at a top 5ish guy. 

6 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

226 is ridiculous. Should still be amazing even when 3 or 4 of these fights drop out.

Ivanov vs JDS to headline a FN in July. Big fight, just what the HW division needs right now.

Adesanya booked again, to headline the TUF finale against Brad Tavares in July. Even as a Kiwi, I gotta say Israel loses this one. But gotta respect him, he's not ducking anyone, and he's unbelievably active right now. Love that he's in a main event already, I think a 5 rounder is great for his style. Love to see Tavares getting a main event as well. He's been on a tear, and if he wins this one hopefully he gets a shot at a top 5ish guy. 

After 223...I'm afraid to love again. 

Also WTH is a Kiwi...not the fuzzy green fruit

Love that Chiesa/Pettis is still happening! Was super stoked for that fight before Dollygate. 

Even the lesser names have awesome matchups. You have Rountree and Uriah fighting guys that won't threaten to take them down so it should be fireworks and per usual Mike Perry will run his mouth and hopefully get his block knocked off

Also love Adesanya is fighting again. That would be 5 times in a year! Hope he can keep it standing 

Dammit @Buckrock101, I looked ahead and now I'm excited you jerk! lol

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Also WTH is a Kiwi...not the fuzzy green fruit

A kiwi is an endangered flightless bird, like such:

tmg-article_tall.jpg

As they are native to New Zealand, kiwi is also a term used for New Zealand residents or people of New Zealand descent.

23 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Montano can't get her foot healthy. Said she wants to fight in July. If she can't commit, you gotta strip her. 

I guess people would pay to see that

In all seriousness its weird she hasnt fought since TUF, i looked her up after Eubanks out of curiosity 

3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Montano can't get her foot healthy. Said she wants to fight in July. If she can't commit, you gotta strip her. 

Montano went off on Ariel on Twitter. Was pretty great. Look it up.

Edited by 11sanchez11