All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Mania 35 could be really good

Rousey vs Charlotte will most likely headline the event. I would personally add Asuka and make it a triple threat because I am not sure Rousey will be able to have a complete main event type match. 

Cena vs Taker 2 would definately be a good idea, assuming taker keeps working.

Stroman winning the belt needs to happen too

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Mania 35 could be really good

Rousey vs Charlotte will most likely headline the event. I would personally add Asuka and make it a triple threat because I am not sure Rousey will be able to have a complete main event type match. 

Cena vs Taker 2 would definately be a good idea, assuming taker keeps working.

Stroman winning the belt needs to happen too

Its a long way for WM35 so by then if Rousey hasnt gotten it down then she shouldnt be headlining. She already stole one WrestleMania by having the match of the night. I have no concerns she wouldnt be able to do it again with a woman as talented as Charlotte. 

Cena v Taker 2 - i may be in the minority but i do not wana see this again. Unless Taker trains year round an gets into wrestling shape. No more do i wana see Taker diminish his legacy.

Stroman needs to have a long run. Turn heel in the process then have The Demon King pull off the upset. 

Bryan v Miz - story writes itself

The Club (AJ, Good Bros) v New Day - US Title and Tag Titles on the line. Winner takes all.

Roman v Rollins v Ambrose - Shield triple threat match for the IC Title. Maybe a ladder match or no holds barred.

American Alpha v AOP v Kliq 2.0 - Raw Tag Titles

Thats what i thought of off the top of my dome

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I think it sounds pretty cool lol. Gives him a bit more ‘edge’

It was necessary and they handled it well in the explanation, too.  Not sure if that was Graves just shooting straight from the hip or (more likely) it was a product of brainstorming between him and one or more of Vince/HHH/Ryan Ward, but putting it out there that he doesn't want fans singing along with his theme any more so this was " a necessary add" (i.e. the lyrics).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Its a long way for WM35 so by then if Rousey hasnt gotten it down then she shouldnt be headlining. She already stole one WrestleMania by having the match of the night. I have no concerns she wouldnt be able to do it again with a woman as talented as Charlotte. 

Yeah, I agree with the last sentence.  You can't oversell how talented Charlotte is at being able to carry other women - she's basically in Natty territory where that's concerned.  Also, I genuinely believe that the main reason Natty was brought to RAW and Mickie was kept on RAW was so that Ronda would have two awesome workers on the same brand to help her develop.  This is not-so-strangely similar to when they realized what they had in Angle early in his career and how he was ahead of the curve in terms of adapting to the WWF ring and they programmed him with Jericho and Benoit.  And if you go back and watch Kurt's matches before those programs (the match against Godfather on RAW is a good measuring stick) and compare them to his matches after those programs, you can see where both guys influenced him and were teaching him plenty while they were calling the matches and working him on house shows.

There's a lot of similarity personality-wise between Stu Hart and Ronda's mom, so I can see where Natty in particular would be able to connect with ways of training that can really sink home with Ronda.  But I think people forget (or in some cases don't even know because they tend to attribute most of her training to the Funkin' Conservatory - same place Kurt did most of his early development) that Mickie did some of her earliest training under Bobby Eaton and Ricky Morton - legitimately two of the best ring-psychology and sellers in the history of the business.  Ronda's shown an accelerated learning curve for taking bumps (that ring apron spot she took at Mania was better than I've seen most of the men take), and for the time being she can continue to just be booked as a total badass (and should), but when it comes time to face Charlotte she's going to have to actually sell and put over Charlotte's offense and I think that's where Mickie's going to be a beneficial mentor.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It was necessary and they handled it well in the explanation, too.  Not sure if that was Graves just shooting straight from the hip or (more likely) it was a product of brainstorming between him and one or more of Vince/HHH/Ryan Ward, but putting it out there that he doesn't want fans singing along with his theme any more so this was " a necessary add" (i.e. the lyrics).

Outside of the nut shot, which imo is antics for a more cowardly heel , I thought Nak was awesome last night. Going after Anderson like that was hardcore.

27 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Outside of the nut shot, which imo is antics for a more cowardly heel , I thought Nak was awesome last night. Going after Anderson like that was hardcore.

If he was throwing the mule kick nut shot or the lazy kind of nut shot that Vince threw, I'd agree.  But Shinsuke has been digging those suckers in from the get-go; those aren't "I need these to get a competitive advantage" nut shots, those are "I'm doing this just because I can and want to disrespect you" nut shots.  They're "there's a certain honor among men that you just don't hit there, but screw it, I'm not honorable or don't consider you 'a man,'" types.  The only way they'd been better IMO is if he was just kicking field goals between AJ's legs, but this is probably the safer route to go for AJ's sake.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

If he was throwing the mule kick nut shot or the lazy kind of nut shot that Vince threw, I'd agree.  But Shinsuke has been digging those suckers in from the get-go; those aren't "I need these to get a competitive advantage" nut shots, those are "I'm doing this just because I can and want to disrespect you" nut shots.  They're "there's a certain honor among men that you just don't hit there, but screw it, I'm not honorable or don't consider you 'a man,'" types.  The only way they'd been better IMO is if he was just kicking field goals between AJ's legs, but this is probably the safer route to go for AJ's sake.

They have been different , I do agree. I just have never been a fan (unless someone is turning on someone) and I think Nak has done it too much.

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

They have been different , I do agree. I just have never been a fan (unless someone is turning on someone) and I think Nak has done it too much.

I also agree hes done em too much but he was over as hell so i understand where the E is coming from. From them adding lyrics to his song so nobldy can sing along to constant nut jobs so the fans can hate the guy even to his "no speak english" promos. Theyve done a good job with his turn.

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

I also agree hes done em too much but he was over as hell so i understand where the E is coming from. From them adding lyrics to his song so nobldy can sing along to constant nut jobs so the fans can hate the guy even to his "no speak english" promos. Theyve done a good job with his turn.

With how hard the push has been, I actually think I give him better odds of coming out of GRR with the title than Roman.  But that's also because I'm pretty damn confident he's beating AJ at GRR and I've read that they still haven't come to a decision whether Roman is going over Brock in Saudi Arabia or not.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

With how hard the push has been, I actually think I give him better odds of coming out of GRR with the title than Roman.  But that's also because I'm pretty damn confident he's beating AJ at GRR and I've read that they still haven't come to a decision whether Roman is going over Brock in Saudi Arabia or not.

Its now or never for Reigns. How many chances can one get to topple the Beast? I also wouldnt be surprised if both world titles changed hands

13 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I think it sounds pretty cool lol. Gives him a bit more ‘edge’

No it don't. It sounds exactly like it is.....2 songs playing over each other. That's bad lazy production.

Edited by JustAnotherFan