All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, completely disagree. When he was going to be on the Alexa Bliss thing, he got no reaction. Nobody cares about EC3. 

Fans chanted "EC3" when his song ended on the Bliss thing. You need to check a replay. You want 0 reaction. Here you go.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this but rumor is WM35 will have up to 15-17 matches???????

Wasnt there a rumor they wanted to make it two day event at some point. 15 matches is just way to much, starting to get ridiculous if true.

29 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Wasnt there a rumor they wanted to make it two day event at some point. 15 matches is just way to much, starting to get ridiculous if true.

I haven't heard that yet but yeaah the thoughts of staying up to midnight again is gonna suck. Kudos to the folks who get to wrestle in the first-third of the card as the crowd will be in it after then all bets are off.

On 3/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Well they start like three hours before mania supposedly officially starts so it wouldn't surprise me 

28 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

15-17 matches is way to much.  most of the matches will be filler anyway and the crowd/viewers will lose interest.

also becky, flair and rousey confirmed for the main event....uggg

I'm sure it'll be a good match, but I still think the winner of the Royal Rumble should be in the main event at WM with very rare exceptions. Not putting the winner in the main event kind of makes the Royal Rumble match less meaningful, IMO.

9 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm sure it'll be a good match, but I still think the winner of the Royal Rumble should be in the main event at WM with very rare exceptions. Not putting the winner in the main event kind of makes the Royal Rumble match less meaningful, IMO.

The winner of one of the Royal Rumble matches is in the main event.  You might have a more valid argument here if DB/Kofi or Hunter/Batista was main eventing (and to be honest, both will still be considered "main event matches," just not in the Punk logic of "the main event is the last match to go on"; UFC has being doing co-mains for years now).

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this but rumor is WM35 will have up to 15-17 matches???????

Wasn't last year's Mania like 5 and a half hours? This year is gonna be even longer, it's absolutely massive overkill. With the preshow being two hours as well we could be watching eight hours straight of wrestling... It'll finish at like 6am over here in the UK, gonna take me a day to recover.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

Wasn't last year's Mania like 5 and a half hours? This year is gonna be even longer, it's absolutely massive overkill. With the preshow being two hours as well we could be watching eight hours straight of wrestling... It'll finish at like 6am over here in the UK, gonna take me a day to recover.

yeah I think it was  7pm-12am and that didn't include the pre show?

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

yeah I think it was  7pm-12am and that didn't include the pre show?

12am is when it starts for us haha. Might have to stay up as long as I can and watch the rest the next day, much prefer watching it live but come on Vince, you're killing me here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Might be shaping up to be the worst wrestlemania card ever sheesh  

It's not great.  But Holy Hyperbole, Batman!  Worst card ever?  Not by a long-shot.  WM X-Seven was, at best, a 3-4 match card, where even in the Angle/Benoit match (where they were actually given time) the entire undercard was rushing like their hair was on fire because each match was given like 5-6 minutes tops.  Taker/Hunter and TLC2 basically saved that card from being being in absolute booking hell (booking Austin to turn in his hometown was utterly dumb and pretty much blew up in their faces).