All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Elias is the best choice for the MITB winner. He has the personality and the mic ability to make a really exciting heel run with the case. There is no one else that would do better with it. In the past they have used the MITB to elevate guys to the main event scene, while also hedging their bets. If they cant handle it then a failed cash in or a quick title change always works. 

I would say to have elias cash in on reigns right after he finally wins the belt, but they did that once already. Have Elias cash in over on Smackdown if he needs to but put the briefcase on someone who can use it. Its not been a thing for 2 years. Ambrose cashed in the night he won and then Corbin was terrible with it. 

All Im seeing on Cena atm Texans is something on him quoting EC3 on instagram saying he wants to "Vanquish Cena at Mania". So not sure what youre meaning yet awhile.

And speaking of instagram. Found this.. What we deserve as champion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

When do you think the demon king comes out? 

I like that he only does it for ‘ big matches’ wish there was a distinction between the demon and Finn. 

They cant give Ronda the belt already... why...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I like that he only does it for ‘ big matches’ wish there was a distinction between the demon and Finn. 

They cant give Ronda the belt already... why...

Do they do the unthinkable an have Nia win?? 

6 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Do they do the unthinkable an have Nia win?? 

Thinking about it, it’d be a pretty good storyline for Jax to go over, showing Ronda what it takes to be a wwe star, how much harder she has to train , etc. it’s just not the way they normally do stuff though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

Thinking about it, it’d be a pretty good storyline for Jax to go over, showing Ronda what it takes to be a wwe star, how much harder she has to train , etc. it’s just not the way they normally do stuff though.

Something different than the usual babyface loses title. Goes on a losing streak an turns heel. Then into monster heel only to turn babyface way to early an kill everything they just set up

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Storm knocked out my power for a bit. Missed the first 45 mins. Can someone give me a recap of that time?

Roman attacked Jinder to start

Seth had a great match vs KO( Seth one)

Nia vs Ronda at MITB

Axel and Dallas ( The B Team) beat Breezango 

Roode beat Jose and Baron to be in the MITB match 

Drew and Dolph vs Finn and Braun, hell ya!