All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

4 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Something just isn’t clicking. His feud with Jericho I give him a pass.

His feud with KO was awful

he didn’t help Jinder at all

And now what coulda been feud of the year is a absolute joke.

I'm not sure anyone could help him. Jinder is always a snooze fest.

And it seems like his feud with KO was more about setting up a feud between KO and Shane.

20 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And it seems like his feud with KO was more about setting up a feud between KO and Shane.

The book Jinder the wrong way. He has the size and body type to play the dominate heel, but they book him to look weak and sneak out with wins. 

5 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Something just isn’t clicking. His feud with Jericho I give him a pass.

His feud with KO was awful

he didn’t help Jinder at all

And now what coulda been feud of the year is a absolute joke.

Yeah it just feels like WWE kind of neuters their faces most of the time. It's really hard to be a good face in the WWE. That said, I'll always love AJ.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The book Jinder the wrong way. He has the size and body type to play the dominate heel, but they book him to look weak and sneak out with wins. 

I agree. I dont mind him sneaking out/cheating to win every so often since he is a heel. But he needs to be dominate in matches so these small, underdog looking faces have something to overcome during the match. Id have him do more vicious attacks, injuring limbs and such on guys closer to his size like Roman. So when going into their match, theres that target to work some storytelling off of. Now that Roman injured Jinders ribs, want to see more attacks by Jinder until Romans shoulder or such is hurt and he cant spear. Or hand injury so he cant Superman Punch going into MITB. Otherwise, it just looks like a basic matchup that should happen during Raw.

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Ive been enjoying Jinder a whole lot more than guys like Finn lately. But WWE seem clueless on how to use eithers entertainment value properly. Actually they dont know how to use Finn at all.

"Irishman with stupid grin all the time" Isnt much of a gimmick. The attitude DB has shown the past few weeks, especially with Cass. Finn should of been sporting something like it for MONTHS.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Exactly. They screwed him over from the beginning . Once he never got that clean win vs Randy it was over. I actually don’t mind Jinder, but his booking is holding him back.

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i like it better when its at 7 CT..i'll get used to it if they change it to 6 CT. 

You can still watch it from the beginning at 7CT if you truly like. No need to watch it live with the network playback

watching it delayed for me, works better on the network. it might just be my connections, but i always have problems watching live events. Never a problem watching old stuff. even if i am 5 minutes behind, it makes a huge difference. 

on another note, this build for Money in the Bank is incredibly long. 6 weeks seems like an eternity in todays pay per view world. I actually liked each brand having a pay per view a month. i think this really cuts down on the number of guys who make shows. 

Since we are about 1/2 way there, ill give my opinion, not what I think they will do, but on what i think they should do

Smackdown Woman:

1. Put the smackdown woman's belt on Asuka

2. Charlotte wins the Woman's MITB.

3. Charlotte cashes in on Asuka and beats her for the belt. 

Raw Woman:

1. Rousy needs to beat Jax without getting the belt. Maybe he goes crazy and gets disqualified or something. This feud needs to go all the way to summer slam and have Rousy win it all there

Raw Men:

Reigns has to beat Mahal. He has to. they are using this to try and make him a face, and people still arent buying it. So have him beat Mahal anyways

Smackdown Men:

Bludgeon Brothers need to keep the belts

Nakamura needs to win the Title finally

The Miz needs to win MITB. Honestly, since Lesnar is going to reign for who knows how long, you cant have the MITB on raw. It would be worthless there. Its also better when a heel wins the case. I could see maybe Stroman winning, and then cashing in for a match at SummerSlam, but only if he is going to get the belt at summer slam. 

I think they need to go in these directions for Wrestemania 35, winners in bold:

Rousey vs Charlotte for the Raw & Smackdown Woman's Title
Seth Rollins vs Bron Stroman for the Universal Championship
Bobby Roode(royal Rumble winner) vs The Miz for the WWE Championship
Drew Mcintyre & Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens and Sammy Zayn for the Raw tag titles
Elias vs Bray Wyatt vs Matt Hardy vs Bobby Lashley for the IC Title
Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin
AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryon
Big E vs Woods vs Kofi for the USA Title
Bludgeon Brothers vs The bar for the smackdown Tag Titles
Somoa Joe vs Big Cass
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton in the summer slam rematch