All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

My WWE Network app on my PS4 picked the perfect time to go AWOL on me. It conveniently starts pausing frequently when it gets to the best match of the night. 

Mine sucked all night. I had to pause for about 5 minutes and watch delayed 

I have 15 minutes left in the Iron Man match, the show has been a complete waste of time. Crowd should be loving the main but they’re counting down the clock every minute and rightfully so.

Pace is a huge problem.

Monday, the best part of the night was the brawl between Roman and Lashley, hell, I was excited for the match. What do they do? Roman drags out every punch, every move and it’s slow as hell. That’s not the style us fans like anymore.

5 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Epic finish guys! ??? What an embarrassment.

Im honestly tired of this crap. If nothing changes from now until football season I’m done. This seriously was a terrible show like most of what they put out.

Do you even like wrestling? I'm fine with you commenting on what you hate, but I've literally never seen a comment from you on here that wasn't layered in disdain.

That show wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't spectacular. They need to make a lot of changes and I think it'll start happening once Brock loses the belt. Oh, and ditch the brand split. Things get so stale so fast during these brand splits.