All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

When I heard about it, I turned on raw and watched from the beginning with the DVR. You could tell the minute he walked out something was different.

damn that sucks. I loved hating him. Now when he comes back, how can you not root for him. 

• Like 2

Just now, The LBC said:

Everything I've heard about this is that it's Shad Khan (yes, the mustachioed gent who owns the Jaguars) is bankrolling a promotion that's set to feature Cody and the Bucks (no word on Omega yet); and that it totally caught ROH by surprise.  They're prepared/planning to likely not be raking in anything really profitable-of-note for the first year and a half, and are eyeing more along the lines of 2020 before they might have a chance of being competitive.  Wouldn't be shocked if they reached out and got Court Bauer and the guys from MLW involved in this as well.

Honestly won't be surprised to see Vince go on another Indy raid with this news as a preemptive measure; not that it would really make a huge difference because for every talent he'd bring in, he'll end up forcing out a talent that he's been misusing who would be a huge draw to Khan's promotion if they buy in an are in a financially comfortable position with the money they've made off Vince.

I wish The Rock/Stone Cold/Hogan/Jericho/Foley would form an ownership group and create a new promotion that could truly rival WWE. Matt Striker and Mauro Ranallo on commentary. Taker or Heyman as GM. Use retired wrestlers as managers like they did in the 70's/80's/90's. Bring back arm-candy valet's like Miss Elizabeth that don't wrestle or get put through tables, but look good and can show different ranges of emotions during the match. Have multiple factions, like Dungeon of Doom and 4 horseman. Is that too much to ask for?

24 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

So who does Vince put the belt on? Strowman? Drew? Dean?

Match at Crown Jewel is now a one on one with Braun and Brock. They couldn't possibly put the belt on Lesnar again. Maybe they find a way to get Drew in the match. Either way, it'll be a fresh champ with either Drew or Braun. 

13 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Match at Crown Jewel is now a one on one with Braun and Brock. They couldn't possibly put the belt on Lesnar again. Maybe they find a way to get Drew in the match. Either way, it'll be a fresh champ with either Drew or Braun. 

Ah. So Drew will interefer at CJ, cause a no-contest, and then fatal 3-way at next PPV in the states.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

This sucks for Roman. I did think 1/2 the time that this might be a work and a heel turn but even Vince isn’t that twisted. Roman gonna be super over when he comes back now 

I don't want to be a pessimist, but let's hope he can come back. Leukemia is a terrible disease. Let's just hope he can beat it a second time.

• Like 1