All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They can’t have Rousey lose. It also feels way to early to have her win the belt. I’m thinking a DQ or maybe Bliss comes in and cashed in. 

I was thinking they would have Alexa cash in right after she won, then fatal 3 way next ppv.

That was a really good match. Bliss should have made the briefcase shots look a little less like pillow fight hits, but Ronda and Jax exceeded my expectations. Ronda is already a better wrestler than Nattie/Liv/Mandy/Naomi/Lana/Carmella

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

That was a really good match. Bliss should have made the briefcase shots look a little less like pillow fight hits, but Ronda and Jax exceeded my expectations. Ronda is already a better wrestler than Nattie/Liv/Mandy/Naomi/Lana/Carmella

Take Nattie out of there - Nattie is rarely ever allowed to go or given time to.  You put her in with someone else where she's not having to carry and call pretty much the entire thing and she's really good.  Nattie/Charlotte for the inaugural NXT Women's Title is one of the most underrated women's matches in the history of the company.

But that was booked perfectly TBH.  But, yeah, agree with you on the briefcase shots.  I think it's just a matter of the size of Bliss compared to both the case and the height of Nia.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

How long does this PPV go til? 

As long as they want it to.  But if people would bother to look at the queue, the Hardyz's 24 isn't even scheduled to air until 10:30PM EST.  There's plenty of time left on this PPV.

Archived