All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Meh? Looked to me like total desperation.  I know Ive witnessed a half dozen reunion and reunion teases the past 3 years. They were just trying to pull one before Dean was hurt.

They get together, one turns. Get together, one turns. Rinse, wash, repeat. Over and over.

Haven’t Ambrose and Reigns both been faces ever since the initial split? And Rollins face turn came entirely separate from those two? I agree that they’ve teased it way too frequently, but they haven’t done the “get together, one turns” thing since the original Rollins heel turn.

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Haven’t Ambrose and Reigns both been faces ever since the initial split? And Rollins face turn came entirely separate from those two? I agree that they’ve teased it way too frequently, but they haven’t done the “get together, one turns” thing since the original Rollins heel turn.

Remember who you are talking to. The E can do nothing right in his eyes. 

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I meant as turns on the others. Been a couple times where one wants to "go it alone", and trust issues like one of the last reunions had. When they came together for a couple shows, then faded apart. With Seth trying to win Deans trust back.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Remember who you are talking to. The E can do nothing right in his eyes. 

Aww. How cute. Its like my 9yo is on here. Spewing things without any thought or logic. Because if you had checked the page before. I said Raw was a quality show, EXCEPT for this one aspect.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Aww. How cute. Its like my 9yo is on here. Spewing things without any thought or logic. Because if you had checked the page before. I said Raw was a quality show, EXCEPT for this one aspect.

Listen, there was nothing wrong with what they did to end the show. Like others have said, it was one of the best endings in a long time. You just **** on it because it's what you do. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Listen, there was nothing wrong with what they did to end the show. Like others have said, it was one of the best endings in a long time. You just **** on it because it's what you do. 

Nope. I crap on it. Because instead of getting anything fresh or new. They try doing the same thing repeatedly, which hasnt worked a single time yet. But gets repeated anyway.

At this stage. The Shield is basically WWEs NWO. If they want to freshen it. They should of had AOP as added to the group and really set a faction to go after all the belts. Or just had AOP go help Roman out. Then you have a storyline with Seth and Dean wondering why Roman didnt come to them.

I like the shield reunion. Need to really run with it. Put the tag belts on Ambrose and Rollins and make the show about the 3 of them. 

They need to find a couple guys to pair with Stroman. 

It seems a little early but Hell in a cell is the last pay per view before Survivor Series. 

Now that they are doing all dual branded pay per views, maybe they will drop the raw vs smackdown matches at survivor series and go with a Stroman vs the Shield main event. 

Or do an Angle vs Corbin angle for control of Raw. Put the shield on team Angle and then put Stroman with Corbin, Ziggler and Mcentire. Or if they need 5 on 5 add Balor to the shield, which works and put HHH on Corbin’s team or something 

6 hours ago, tom cody said:

Yeah, not sure I like the Shield Reunion either. Makes Reigns look weak by having him in a stable like this. Stone Cold didn't need a stable to get over, neither did Cena or Hogan (In his initial WWF run). 

Reigns ain't any of them, though. I fell asleep before the end of it but seems to me an interesting twist 

Archived