All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

This is really getting old. I get you’re obviously a WWE fan boy, but not everyone worships the ground they walk on.

And btw I was pretty much the only one who liked the ME Sunday. 

I'm a wwe fan boy? what 

my favorite wrestlers are chris jericho, matt riddle and mike bennett. i've seen maybe a dozen being the elite episodes. i spent 30 bucks on a zack sabre shirt because it was the last one he had even though he usually charges 20 because i dragged my girlfriend to a wrestling show. i watched joey janela in a barbed wire match. son, i think you're crossing a line you don't want to step upon 

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Love the slow burn breaking of Jeff Hardy. If thats the route theyre going. If they do or dont, its still there with some foundation to build off of at any moment.

i don't know if you can break him without matt tho 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

i don't know if you can break him without matt tho 

Thats why I phrased it like that. The delete chop, the violence with a little crazy laugh at the end. If they decide to pull the trigger, its there. If they dont, its great subtle tease work.

17 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm a wwe fan boy? what 

my favorite wrestlers are chris jericho, matt riddle and mike bennett. i've seen maybe a dozen being the elite episodes. i spent 30 bucks on a zack sabre shirt because it was the last one he had even though he usually charges 20 because i dragged my girlfriend to a wrestling show. i watched joey janela in a barbed wire match. son, i think you're crossing a line you don't want to step upon 

?? I’m certainly very frightened over that line, son.

Fact of the matter is, it’s a bad show right now. There’s some good points but a lot of it is garbage, and it shouldn’t get you all worked up every time I criticize the show.

Just now, pollino14 said:

?? I’m certainly very frightened over that line, son.

Fact of the matter is, it’s a bad show right now. There’s some good points but a lot of it is garbage, and it shouldn’t get you all worked up every time I criticize the show.

i think the wwe is a bad product right now but i tune in wanting to like it. it feels like, from your posts, that you tune in wanting to dislike it.

i mean, what do we know, it seems like vince, save for the attitude era, has always pressed the wrong buttons but the company continues to grow

3 minutes ago, Livewire said:

No matter how hard Becky tried to get the fans against her it didn't work. Charlotte is such a good natural heel too.

Idk how that’s going to work, Becky is so likeable and everyone wants her to succeed, being so close so many times.

I was born a foreign to America.  Do you natural Americans have as hard a time understanding Becky Lynch as I do?

Always wondered that about some of these cases with the Scottish and Irish. Cause to me it sounds like she came from the dentist with Novocaine still kicking in. 

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I was born a foreign to America.  Do you natural Americans have as hard a time understanding Becky Lynch as I do?

Always wondered that about some of these cases with the Scottish and Irish. Cause to me it sounds like she came from the dentist with Novocaine still kicking in. 

Bruh she's barely got an accent compared to a lot of people from that region. i've never had an issue understanding her

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

i think the wwe is a bad product right now but i tune in wanting to like it. it feels like, from your posts, that you tune in wanting to dislike it.

i mean, what do we know, it seems like vince, save for the attitude era, has always pressed the wrong buttons but the company continues to grow

I don’t think that is a accurate statement. I’m very consistent on my views. I have been highly critical of it as of late, but when something that I really like happens ( ME Sun) I comment on it. 

The WWE is certainly good with money, but I do think they leave a lot on the board still. With this talent pool, ratings and house attendance should be much higher than what it is. This is by far the most talent from top to bottom they’ve ever had. You can make a pretty decent promotion from the guys who weren’t on the show Sun!

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I have no problem understanding her.

I'm interested in how they'll go about pushing Becky as a heel. Like someone else said, she's just naturally likable. Charlotte is okay as a face, but was way better as a heel.

Archived