Mayock's top 100

Iamcanadian

23 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not sure how he's missing MJ Stewart and RJ McIntosh from the top 100. I'd like to know why those two didn't make it.

Probably not far off the 100 mark, for those two. 

I'm surprised to see Mark Walton there at 86 versus Nyheim HInes. Like them both, but would have Hines around that spot, and Walton about 20 later. 

Russell Gage at 99 is... a whopper. 

Chris Herndon at 68 feels.. odd.

Nnadi at 47 ???? instead of 4th-5th rd range? and I'd have Dorance Armstrong somewhere in there. 

Tim Settle not even in the 70-100 range?.. bit too high on Chubb and Penny. 

Going to be an interesting one.... 

19 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'm surprised to see Mark Walton there at 86 versus Nyheim HInes. Like them both, but would have Hines around that spot, and Walton about 20 later. 

Meh I don't think Hines is that good. Pure homerun hitter. Doesn't run with any power. Walton is a truck for a small dude.

Russell Gage at 99 is... a whopper.

Yeah this one was a little puzzling, but I've never really watched him closely.

Chris Herndon at 68 feels.. odd.

I don't think so. Herndon is a great receiving TE. I see a little bit of Jermichael Finley to his game.

Nnadi at 47 ???? instead of 4th-5th rd range? and I'd have Dorance Armstrong somewhere in there. 

Agreed. Nnadi isn't anything more than a middling starter at his very best. Dorance Armstrong is in my top 50.

Tim Settle not even in the 70-100 range?.. bit too high on Chubb and Penny. 

I don't like Tim Settle. He's a big boy that moves decent for his size, but he gets pancaked all the freaking time. Not strong at the POA and out of shape. Chubb is gonna be great, agree Penny is overrated.

Archived