I just want to assure you

brownie man

18 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Well I just read that the Browns said it was between Mayfield and Allen, but they would not tip their hand before handing in the card, but that Darnold, Barkley, etc. etc. etc. were notified by the team that it would not be them at 1.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Well I just read that the Browns said it was between Mayfield and Allen, but they would not tip their hand before handing in the card, but that Darnold, Barkley, etc. etc. etc. were notified by the team that it would not be them at 1.

This needs its own thread. They are all wasting time speculating when you're already aware that it's down to two guys. They could do something better with their lives than fantasizing about a turnover machine that we're 100% not even going to draft.

28 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Where did you hear this? If it is legit down to Mayfield or Allen it's very interesting how they are such polar opposites. Too bad we don't have some freak scientist who could combine the two of them into one Frankenstein player. How the hell, with all those Harvard guys we had, did we not think of this idea?;)

Good luck guys, I’m going dark tomorrow until after we’ve made our picks. It’s going to be a long day for me as the draft doesn’t start until 1am. I don’t think I could put up with all the hype and fake news we’re going to get tomorrow.

I’ll be on after Round 1.

Goodnight sweet princes

17 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Good luck guys, I’m going dark tomorrow until after we’ve made our picks. It’s going to be a long day for me as the draft doesn’t start until 1am. I don’t think I could put up with all the hype and fake news we’re going to get tomorrow.

Goodnight sweet princes

Will be keeping your avatar in my prayers.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Goodnight sweet princes

Remember to shout me out first when you get the good news!

15 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

" I looked into Baker's eyes and saw his soul and it was a good one for this Cleveland Browns community. We turned over every stone, but went with the guy that makes me and McCloughan's pants tingle..."

-- John Dorsey

You forgot to throw in an open-mouthed five-way kiss between Dorsey, McLoughan, Baker, Haslam and this guy

e9ef86305d54d9b28ae7e4e3f2a8f9bc4b57e8b3

2 hours ago, shoffma1999 said:

Where did you hear this? If it is legit down to Mayfield or Allen it's very interesting how they are such polar opposites. Too bad we don't have some freak scientist who could combine the two of them into one Frankenstein player. How the hell, with all those Harvard guys we had, did we not think of this idea?;)

The person that shared with me said that it originally came from Josaina Anderson.

3 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Source, unless you simply are misquoting MKC's drivel.

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

Idk where this idea that I’ve been wrong about selections came from

last year I said Garrett was the pick when some of you got pulled on the Trubisky train 

and I said Kizer was the one for us which he ended up being 

now when it came to wins I was wrong

but we all were wrong no one said 0-16 besides Brian Bilick

just get your Darnold jerseys preordered 

I predicted it

just like i am saying only 4 to 5 wins even if we select darnold

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

I predicted it

just like i am saying only 4 to 5 wins even if we select darnold

Ideally, the QB that we select will have no bearding on our 2018 win loss total and this is the year of Tyrod.  That said, Darnold is the worst choice we could make at 1 overall in this draft.  It would be right up there with the Brady Quinn pick in "brownsie" moves.  

PS, no, I am not comparing Darnold to Quinn, he should be much better, I am comparing the decision to take Darnold at 1 in this absolutely loaded draft to making the trade to draft Quinn at 22 in a weak draft.

Archived