I just want to assure you

brownie man

But then Grossi mocked Darnold to us just a little bit ago and has had him as our #1 pick from the get go. Nobody knows anything except Dorsey so all this fake news is killing me. I think I'm going the way of Aztec and will see you guys after the draft. I really hope its Darnold and Chubb but that's the last of my posts till after the draft. Have a great 24 hours my friends!! Go Brownies!!

4 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Good luck guys, I’m going dark tomorrow until after we’ve made our picks. It’s going to be a long day for me as the draft doesn’t start until 1am. I don’t think I could put up with all the hype and fake news we’re going to get tomorrow.

I’ll be on after Round 1.

Goodnight sweet princes

Haha we’ll see you in a few @MindCharactersProgeny!

26 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Don't disrespect that man like that... he's going to have bad sports fan night tomorrow...

Many of us might.

Comes down to whether we will witness the pick of Dorsey the player evaluation savant or Dorsey the dunderhead.

5 hours ago, bruceb said:

Ya, I finally saw it.

Hearsay at least thrice removed.

Great stuff.

I never said it was from an inside source m’kay.  I never said that it was reliable.  I merely said its what I read, m’kay.

That said, I believe it as it falls squarely in line with my own evaluation.

For the life of me I cant figure out why I am not paid millions to run some nfl teams war room.

If it is Mayfield, why in the world wouldn’t you just use the fourth pick on him?  He’ll still be there at 4.  Many dont want to use number one on Barkley, but if you can get your QB at 4 why not get the guy that won’t last till 4?

2 minutes ago, Fofsadness said:

If it is Mayfield, why in the world wouldn’t you just use the fourth pick on him?  He’ll still be there at 4.  Many dont want to use number one on Barkley, but if you can get your QB at 4 why not get the guy that won’t last till 4?

he wont be there at 4

16 minutes ago, Fofsadness said:

So who is going to take him?  The Giants aren’t taking him, the Jets? I don’t think they’ll take him either.  I think they’d rather have Rosen.  

Don't think????

There are reports...and yes...just reports....that the Jets love him

Archived